Mt. Pleasant Township crash kills 1
One person was killed in a one-vehicle accident Saturday afternoon in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The car hit a utility pole, and a person was ejected during the impact, an emergency dispatcher said.
On Sunday morning, Pennsylvania State Police identified the person as Corey Maximchalk of Mout Pleasant.
The crash brought wires down on School Street about 5:12 p.m.
Two people were injured and flown via medical helicopter from the scene.
Emergency personnel closed School Street and were redirecting traffic while they were responding to the accident.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Unions warn of problems with referrals outside Veterans Affairs system
- High school roundup: South Fayette opens section play with victory