Mt. Pleasant Township crash kills 1
One person was killed in a one-vehicle accident Saturday afternoon in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The car hit a utility pole, and a person was ejected during the impact, an emergency dispatcher said.
On Sunday morning, Pennsylvania State Police identified the person as Corey Maximchalk of Mout Pleasant.
The crash brought wires down on School Street about 5:12 p.m.
Two people were injured and flown via medical helicopter from the scene.
Emergency personnel closed School Street and were redirecting traffic while they were responding to the accident.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LaBar: WWE not backing down from controversy
- LCB, Duquesne University police recover rare bourbon in illegal sale
- Kennametal plans plant closings, job cuts in fallout from oil and gas decline
- Stat dropoff, road struggles have Penguins seeking consistency
- 3 in Westmoreland charged in painkiller ring
- Rossi: In Super city, everything but football matters
- Beloved North Side gardener gets new truck, paid for by her neighbors
- Driver leaps from sliding truck just before it topples down hillside in Fawn
- Slumping Pitt keeps chin up
- Heyl: Ice-covered anomaly floating in the Allegheny River presents mystery
- Pitt’s 2015 schedule includes 5 road games in 1st 7 games