Mt. Pleasant Township crash kills 1
One person was killed in a one-vehicle accident Saturday afternoon in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The car hit a utility pole, and a person was ejected during the impact, an emergency dispatcher said.
On Sunday morning, Pennsylvania State Police identified the person as Corey Maximchalk of Mout Pleasant.
The crash brought wires down on School Street about 5:12 p.m.
Two people were injured and flown via medical helicopter from the scene.
Emergency personnel closed School Street and were redirecting traffic while they were responding to the accident.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pennsylvania woman gets prison for abusing elderly husband
- Man arrested after showing up at hospital with gunshot wounds
- Pirates acquire infielder from Indians, designate Axford, Gomez for assignment
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Armstrong in test program using slag on icy roads
- Freeport man accused of having child pornography images
- Police investigate 2 shootings in Washington County, one of them fatal
- Fábregas: Cancer-stricken California woman chooses to plan her death
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Penguins look to buck shots, goals trend
- Komen acceptance of drilling-linked money raises ire