Mt. Pleasant Township crash kills 1
By Stacey Federoff
Published: Saturday, March 9, 2013, 5:57 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, March 10, 2013
One person was killed in a one-vehicle accident Saturday afternoon in Mt. Pleasant Township.
The car hit a utility pole, and a person was ejected during the impact, an emergency dispatcher said.
On Sunday morning, Pennsylvania State Police identified the person as Corey Maximchalk of Mout Pleasant.
The crash brought wires down on School Street about 5:12 p.m.
Two people were injured and flown via medical helicopter from the scene.
Emergency personnel closed School Street and were redirecting traffic while they were responding to the accident.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Penguins turn Game 4 into a blowout victory over the Senators
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- Pirates notebook: Morton could be back in early June
- Former Washington County judge charged with theft, drug possession
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.