Pickup driver hit Lawrence County woman, drove away
Pennsylvania State Police are seeking help locating a hit-and-run driver who injured a Lawrence County woman late Friday.
Troopers say that around 11:30 p.m., a dark-colored Dodge pickup drove through the flashing red stop signal at the intersection of State Road 208 and the Grove City Prime Outlet Mall, striking a black Mazda 6 sedan driven by Ronni Hufnagel, 37, of Volant.
Describing her injuries as “moderate,” troopers said she was transported to an emergency room. The driver who hit Hufnagel's car never checked on her welfare and left the scene, they added. Authorities said the truck appeared to suffer front-end damage and is missing at least one headlight. It also likely has paint from Hufnagel's Mazda on it.
Anyone with information on the incident is asked to call the Mercer barracks at 724-662-6162.
Carl Prine is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7826 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Connellsville Mum Festival to be held Saturday
- Carnegie Mellon grad’s tweak to tweets turns 7
- Indian Creek Valley Community Center demolition under way