One injured in crash in Robinson
Authorities said one person was injured in a single-vehicle crash in Robinson on Sunday night.
The crash occurred at about 9:17 p.m. along Forest Grove Road, between Silver Lane and Magnus Lane, with one vehicle veering off the road into a tree, according to Allegheny County 911 dispatchers.
One occupant of the vehicle appeared to have been injured, and Robinson Police were investigating. No other information was immediately available.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Play of nose tackles could have impact on Steelers’ stretch run
- Pirates cut ties with Davis, clearing path for Alvarez to play first base
- West Virginia’s bid for upset against No. 12 Kansas State falls short
- End of an era for Ford City football and its coach; Bartolovic steps aside
- Pitt coach Dixon says finding right balance for schedule no easy task
- District college football preview: Slippery Rock seeks first NCAA playoff win since 1998
- 6-foot-8 transfer bolsters Cheswick Christian boys lineup
- WPIAL’s Top 10 football champions of all time
- New assistant Agnew has Pens’ PK, power play among league’s best
- Southmoreland girls hope to compete despite shorthanded roster
- Williams scores 16 as West Virginia whips George Mason