One injured in crash in Robinson
Authorities said one person was injured in a single-vehicle crash in Robinson on Sunday night.
The crash occurred at about 9:17 p.m. along Forest Grove Road, between Silver Lane and Magnus Lane, with one vehicle veering off the road into a tree, according to Allegheny County 911 dispatchers.
One occupant of the vehicle appeared to have been injured, and Robinson Police were investigating. No other information was immediately available.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or email@example.com.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers linebackers are getting to quarterback with more regularity
- Pirates win bidding for Korean infielder
- No. 18 West Virginia pounds Wofford, 77-44
- Kids know best: It’s Santa magic
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t ask for taunting clarification from league
- Dixon says starters playing too much for Pitt basketball team
- Pitt recruit Whitehead remains committed
- Robert Morris repels winless Delaware, 84-81
- Wear with confidence: Pump up your workout with stylish exercise gear
- Penguins rally late but lose to Panthers, 4-3, in shootout
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings