Monroeville Council names manager
Published: Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 9:54 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Monroeville Council voted 4-3 on Tuesday night to promote Lynette McKinney to municipal manager.
McKinney was formerly administrative assistant and became interim manager on Jan. 30.
Council members Diane Allison, Lois Drumheller, Bernhard Erb and Clarence Ramsey voted in favor of promoting her. Councilmen Steve Duncan, Nick Gresock and Jim Johns voted no.
The same majority on Thursday appointed Steve Pascarella as police chief. McKinney named Pascarella as interim chief on Feb. 1, after demoting former chief Doug Cole to sergeant.
- Pens’ Bylsma: Vitale scratch due to faceoff performance
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Mayoral nominee Peduto plans city hall house-cleaning if he’s elected
- Couple accused of abusing adopted kids moving in with parents
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.