Man wounded in Washington County shooting
One person was shot and another taken in for questioning following a shooting Tuesday night in Washington County.
Emergency dispatchers said they were called at 8:46 p.m. for a report of a shooting in the 3100 block of Club House Circle in South Strabane.
A man was flown to a Pittsburgh hospital for treatment and a woman was taken to the township police station for questioning, dispatchers said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Pittsburgh City Council President officially cited for dumping trash on steps of South Side business
- Richland man sues over injuries suffered as bystander to police chase
- Police arrest 14-year-old in connection to bomb threats phoned in to South Hills schools
- Penguins send down pair, Bortuzzo practices
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Rape charges dropped against NY man, statute of limitations expired
- Duquesne Light workers find decomposing body
- Parkway West ramps to be closed at Carnegie
- Unpaid August Wilson creditors seek help from judge