Ambridge house fire spreads to neighbors; no injuries
A house fire in Ambridge spread across three houses and took more than three hours to bring under control Wednesday morning, authorities said.
The fire, reported at 9:30 a.m. in the 600 block of Olive Lane, started in one house, but soon spread to the neighbors on either side, according to Beaver County 911 dispatchers.
No injuries or trapped residents were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- With Malkin out, Penguins fall to Flyers, 4-1
- Ligonier Township business will have to control grease
- Teacher from Mt. Lebanon kept home, made repairs around house
- Former Plum teacher says he warned district about possible inappropriate conduct
- Pirates’ McCutchen leaves game early, says he is not hurt
- Freeport Area moves ahead with high school turning lanes
- Legislator discusses gas tax, budget at Seven Springs luncheon
- Authorities release name of Greensburg man who jumped off overpass onto Route 30
- EDMC schools on federal list for poor financial management
- Jeannette teen ordered to stand trial in classmate’s slaying
- New car buyers tap the brakes in March after torrid run