Butler County woman dies in car-truck crash
A Butler County woman was killed Monday when her car crossed the center of a slushy roadway and collided with a tanker truck.
Paige N. Organ, 19, of Prospect, died in the crash that occurred shortly after 11 a.m. along Oneida Valley Road, also known as Route 38, in Center, state police said. The driver of the tanker truck was not injured.
Troopers said Organ was driving south when she lost control while rounding a curve and collided with the northbound truck.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Agent: Polamalu undecided whether to play in 2015
- Mt. Lebanon deer-culling corrals sprayed with urine, repellent
- Penguins notebook: Road trip increases in difficulty
- Starkey: In defense of Mel Kiper Jr.
- Federal jury says gas company shorted owners on royalties
- Hax: Pregnant sister is off her rocker over alleged chair-breaking incident
- Federal judge dismisses complaint against foreclosure propery management company
- Loose barges on the Mon highlight woes of winter’s end
- U.S. Ambassador to South Korea stable after facial surgery for knife wounds
- Seneca Valley special-needs student left on bus
- Beistel overcomes nerves, 1st-round opponent at PIAA Class AA tournament