Butler County woman dies in car-truck crash
A Butler County woman was killed Monday when her car crossed the center of a slushy roadway and collided with a tanker truck.
Paige N. Organ, 19, of Prospect, died in the crash that occurred shortly after 11 a.m. along Oneida Valley Road, also known as Route 38, in Center, state police said. The driver of the tanker truck was not injured.
Troopers said Organ was driving south when she lost control while rounding a curve and collided with the northbound truck.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Harrison rejects criticism of disorderly conduct ordinance
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Ford City explores beefing up code enforcement
- RX Fit brings cross-training to Ford City
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters