Body found in Brentwood home
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, March 22, 2013, 9:39 p.m.
The death of a man whose body was found Friday in a Brentwood home remains under investigation by Allegheny County and borough police and the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Police who were called to the home on West Bellecrest Avenue shortly before 3 p.m. found the body in the living room, investigators said. It is believed that the man, 52, had been staying at the home in recent days. His name was being withheld pending notification of relatives.
An autopsy is planned Saturday to determine how the man died, a spokesman for the medical examiner's office said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Donald turns down New York invite for NFL Draft
- UFO, Bigfoot encounters to be discussed at Connellsville library program
- Pens insider: Penalty killing a concern in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Chat with Dejan Kovacevic: April 18, 2014
- Man found fatally shot in Larimer a mile away from Homewood peace march
- ‘Going downtown’ with dad, mom in ’50s among Connellsville native’s treasured memories
- Crash victim dies day after ‘horrific’ wreck in Armstrong County
- Kovacevic: Panic over Pirates? In April?
- Chef named for Pittsburgh’s new Kimpton hotel restaurant
- Resurfacing part of Route 119 on list of PennDOT projects in Connellsville area
- Undersized rookie Gibbons is blur on ice for Penguins