Body found in Brentwood home
The death of a man whose body was found Friday in a Brentwood home remains under investigation by Allegheny County and borough police and the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Police who were called to the home on West Bellecrest Avenue shortly before 3 p.m. found the body in the living room, investigators said. It is believed that the man, 52, had been staying at the home in recent days. His name was being withheld pending notification of relatives.
An autopsy is planned Saturday to determine how the man died, a spokesman for the medical examiner's office said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Penguins’ Maatta tests positive for mumps; Bortuzzo, Greiss negative
- Veteran tight end Miller’s blocking skill crucial to success to Steelers running game
- Fall from Hazelwood roof kills man
- Toys for Tots fails to deliver; local charities scramble
- First Niagara to cut 200 jobs; Pittsburgh impact unclear
- Time is of essence for Pitt in finding football coach, athletic director
- Fleury’s career-best 6th shutout lifts Penguins over Avalanche in overtime
- Sandusky won’t get his pension back
- Analysis: Misunderstood Chryst served Pitt well