Body found in Brentwood home
The death of a man whose body was found Friday in a Brentwood home remains under investigation by Allegheny County and borough police and the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Police who were called to the home on West Bellecrest Avenue shortly before 3 p.m. found the body in the living room, investigators said. It is believed that the man, 52, had been staying at the home in recent days. His name was being withheld pending notification of relatives.
An autopsy is planned Saturday to determine how the man died, a spokesman for the medical examiner's office said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rangers clip Penguins, take 2-1 series lead
- Cubs’ rookie third baseman Bryant helps send Pirates to defeat
- Scoring struggles linger for Penguins 2nd line
- Burnett’s evolution from thrower to pitcher helps him stay on top of his game
- Alle-Kiski roundup: Fox Chapel baseball team wins 5th straight game
- Security to tighten for airport workers
- St. Vincent unveils logo with an `edge’
- Feud escalates between Westmoreland commissioner, controller
- New Ken raid nets 2 suspects, $4,000 in drugs
- Steelers receiver Brown skipping voluntary offseason workouts
- Fayette woman wins $13M discrimination lawsuit