Body found in Brentwood home
Published: Friday, March 22, 2013, 9:39 p.m.
Updated: Friday, March 22, 2013
The death of a man whose body was found Friday in a Brentwood home remains under investigation by Allegheny County and borough police and the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Police who were called to the home on West Bellecrest Avenue shortly before 3 p.m. found the body in the living room, investigators said. It is believed that the man, 52, had been staying at the home in recent days. His name was being withheld pending notification of relatives.
An autopsy is planned Saturday to determine how the man died, a spokesman for the medical examiner's office said.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Pirates’ bullpen falters in extra-inning loss to Astros
- Starkey: Robots over umps? Yes, please
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Woman charged in fatal Lawrence County accident that killed cyclist
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.