6 South Side residents face charges after drug raid
Six people face drug charges after officers searching a South Side home found 7 pounds of marijuana along with ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and $2,400 in cash, Pittsburgh police said.
Plainclothes detectives and uniformed officers from the city's Zone 3 station found the items Saturday afternoon while serving a search warrant at a home in the 2100 block of Larkins Way, police said.
Dylan White, 21, and Drew Pottieger, 20, were taken into custody on multiple drug charges and released from the Allegheny County Jail after posting $5,000 bond, according to court records.
Arrest summonses were issued for Anthony Buzzelli, 21, Sean Macausland, 20, and Jacob Wilfong, 21, police said. An arrest warrant is being obtained for a sixth man, Thomas Koslowske, 21, police said.
All are residents of the Larkins Way home.
In addition to the marijuana, police confiscated 5.1 ounces of MDMA, a form of ecstasy that goes by the street name “Molly,” as well as the anxiety drug Xanax, four scales, materials to package drugs and $2,400 cash, police said.
Tony LaRussa is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7987 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins recall 4 players
- Senate GOP, fired open records director file lawsuit against Wolf
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Pine-Richland’s DiNucci commits to Pitt
- Funeral for Joey Fabus, honorary Bethel Park police officer, draws crowd
- Charges officially dropped against Leon Ford, who is recovering from surgery
- Romero’s son plans ‘Living Dead’ origins story
- Arnold woman severely injured in Allegheny Township wreck
- New York City hunkers down as Nor’easter threatens blizzard conditions
- Weather postpones Route 56 closure in New Kensington
- WVa natural gas line explodes near Ohio border