6 South Side residents face charges after drug raid
By Tony LaRussa
Published: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 11:48 a.m.
Six people face drug charges after officers searching a South Side home found 7 pounds of marijuana along with ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and $2,400 in cash, Pittsburgh police said.
Plainclothes detectives and uniformed officers from the city's Zone 3 station found the items Saturday afternoon while serving a search warrant at a home in the 2100 block of Larkins Way, police said.
Dylan White, 21, and Drew Pottieger, 20, were taken into custody on multiple drug charges and released from the Allegheny County Jail after posting $5,000 bond, according to court records.
Arrest summonses were issued for Anthony Buzzelli, 21, Sean Macausland, 20, and Jacob Wilfong, 21, police said. An arrest warrant is being obtained for a sixth man, Thomas Koslowske, 21, police said.
All are residents of the Larkins Way home.
In addition to the marijuana, police confiscated 5.1 ounces of MDMA, a form of ecstasy that goes by the street name “Molly,” as well as the anxiety drug Xanax, four scales, materials to package drugs and $2,400 cash, police said.
Tony LaRussa is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7987 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kovacevic: Bylsma’s moves — yes, moves — pay off
- McKeesport Area students may ‘have their cake and eat it too’
- New Kensington-Arnold lays groundwork for consolidation
- Apollo proposes wide-ranging ordinance on rental properties
- Clairton marks Month of Young Child with parade, assembly
- Penguins rally to escape with a victory in Game 1 against Columbus
- Mogie’s in Lower Burrell subject of hearing by Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board for noise
- Physical Columbus team is a hit in playoff opener against Penguins
- 2 serious in New Ken stabbings
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States
- Ballot issue to seek 0.25-mill property tax increase to support Springdale Free Public Library