Traffic detoured after corn spilled on turnpike
Traffic was detoured Friday as crews worked to clear corn spilled in the westbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike after a tractor-trailer carrying the load overturned near the New Stanton exit. The accident occurred just after 3:30 p.m. between mileposts 76 and 75, located between the New Stanton and Donegal exits. The driver suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Penguins GM prepares for emotional series against Carolina
- Steelers’ backups Archer, Harris ready to run
- Seven Springs, Hidden Valley ski resorts open today
- Health staffing company settles federal complaint it discriminated against HIV positive job applicant
- Police identify driver in North Side crash that killed pregnant woman
- No federal funds to help enforce Pa. ban on texting by drivers
- Penguins notebook: Winning home games crucial for Penguins
- Pitt receiver Boyd continues to grow on and off the field