Man charged with Huntington National Bank robbery in Finleyville
A federal grand jury has charged a man already in jail on state charges with the Dec. 18 robbery of the Huntington National Bank in Finleyville, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.
Orlando Williams, 30, address unknown, and another man entered the bank together and, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, pointed guns at the bank tellers and demanded money, prosecutors say. The two men fled the bank with $5,184 in cash, prosecutors say.
The grand jury indicted Williams on five counts including armed bank robbery and use of a firearm while committing a violent crime.
Williams is being held without bail, according to court records. His attorney, Peter Moyers of the Federal Public Defenders office, couldn't be reached. The other man who was involved in the robbery with Williams has not been identified.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers trying to get missing defensive pieces on field
- In reworking contract, Steelers WR Brown gets hefty pay raise
- Steelers running back eager to prove he can help bridge gap to Bell
- 22-month-old boy shot, killed in North Side; stepfather charged
- Cole struggles as Brewers continue Miller mastery over Pirates
- Western Pa. played role, was transformed by victory in World War II
- Allegheny County CYF worker arrested on child pornography charges
- Student violinist,Valley School of Ligonier reach settlement
- Pittsburgh developer proposes hotel, restaurant to ‘jump-start’ East Deutschtown
- Youngstown State looking for repeat performance against Pitt
- Pirates notebook: 6 September call-ups include first-timer Diaz