Man charged with Huntington National Bank robbery in Finleyville
A federal grand jury has charged a man already in jail on state charges with the Dec. 18 robbery of the Huntington National Bank in Finleyville, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.
Orlando Williams, 30, address unknown, and another man entered the bank together and, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, pointed guns at the bank tellers and demanded money, prosecutors say. The two men fled the bank with $5,184 in cash, prosecutors say.
The grand jury indicted Williams on five counts including armed bank robbery and use of a firearm while committing a violent crime.
Williams is being held without bail, according to court records. His attorney, Peter Moyers of the Federal Public Defenders office, couldn't be reached. The other man who was involved in the robbery with Williams has not been identified.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates hit 3 HRs in rout of Red Sox
- Steelers defense a long way from ‘greatest of all time’
- Starkey: Two amazing Pirates fans
- Police chase ends with shooting in Bell Township; suspect wounded
- Strong rip currents kill 2 men in Ocean City
- Pirates notebook: Castillo’s debut underscores challenges in Cuban market
- Penguins’ Johnston eager to open 1st camp
- Donegal Township families fight driller to get clean water
- Video posted online captures Wilkinsburg child’s injuries
- Steelers remain confident in ground game
- NFL notebook: Cardinals RB Dwyer arrested on assault charges