Man charged with Huntington National Bank robbery in Finleyville
A federal grand jury has charged a man already in jail on state charges with the Dec. 18 robbery of the Huntington National Bank in Finleyville, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.
Orlando Williams, 30, address unknown, and another man entered the bank together and, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, pointed guns at the bank tellers and demanded money, prosecutors say. The two men fled the bank with $5,184 in cash, prosecutors say.
The grand jury indicted Williams on five counts including armed bank robbery and use of a firearm while committing a violent crime.
Williams is being held without bail, according to court records. His attorney, Peter Moyers of the Federal Public Defenders office, couldn't be reached. The other man who was involved in the robbery with Williams has not been identified.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Burnett writing incredible final chapter
- Alvarez’s walk-off single lifts Pirates over Padres
- Alle-Kiski police try to get drivers to cool it
- New Kensington to consider bake shop
- Crude oil tumble signals low gasoline prices this fall
- Pirates notebook: Four players selected for All-Star Game
- New Kensington residents furious over road conditions
- Crazy Mocha owner likes comfort, says shrewd decisions foster growth
- Connellsville kicks off farmers market
- Torn thumb ligament puts Pirates’ Harrison on 15-day disabled list
- Gameday: Pirates vs San Diego Padres, July 7, 2015