Man charged with Huntington National Bank robbery in Finleyville
A federal grand jury has charged a man already in jail on state charges with the Dec. 18 robbery of the Huntington National Bank in Finleyville, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.
Orlando Williams, 30, address unknown, and another man entered the bank together and, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, pointed guns at the bank tellers and demanded money, prosecutors say. The two men fled the bank with $5,184 in cash, prosecutors say.
The grand jury indicted Williams on five counts including armed bank robbery and use of a firearm while committing a violent crime.
Williams is being held without bail, according to court records. His attorney, Peter Moyers of the Federal Public Defenders office, couldn't be reached. The other man who was involved in the robbery with Williams has not been identified.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Pederson had to go at Pitt
- PennDOT to begin changing Glenbury Street Friday, part of Route 51/ 88 intersection rehab
- Penguins’ Crosby details his mumps experience
- Harvard study bolsters link between pollution, autism
- Chryst returns home, named football coach at Wisconsin
- Gettysburg national park poised to expand by 45 acres
- 2 longtime Pittsburgh nonprofits agree to merge
- Judge delays January trial on Penn State sanctions
- Steelers, young and old, thirst for opportunity to reach the postseason
- QB Smith is chief concern for Steelers’ defense
- Pederson’s 2nd tenure as Pitt AD comes to abrupt end