Man charged with Huntington National Bank robbery in Finleyville
A federal grand jury has charged a man already in jail on state charges with the Dec. 18 robbery of the Huntington National Bank in Finleyville, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.
Orlando Williams, 30, address unknown, and another man entered the bank together and, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, pointed guns at the bank tellers and demanded money, prosecutors say. The two men fled the bank with $5,184 in cash, prosecutors say.
The grand jury indicted Williams on five counts including armed bank robbery and use of a firearm while committing a violent crime.
Williams is being held without bail, according to court records. His attorney, Peter Moyers of the Federal Public Defenders office, couldn't be reached. The other man who was involved in the robbery with Williams has not been identified.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt, WR Boyd look to break out against Virginia
- NFL notebook: Cardinals to stay in W.Va. ahead of Steelers game
- Rock Steelers Style, other fashion events team up for a good cause
- City Theatre opens season with another rich play from Conor McPherson
- Marshals seek parole violator who walked away from Downtown treatment center
- First Draft: Sports superstitions can take fizz out of beer buying
- Boutique offers healthful take on beauty
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Penn State to face improving Indiana team
- Cole working to become Penguins’ next Martin on defense
- A closer look at immigration