Man charged with Huntington National Bank robbery in Finleyville
A federal grand jury has charged a man already in jail on state charges with the Dec. 18 robbery of the Huntington National Bank in Finleyville, according to an indictment unsealed Monday.
Orlando Williams, 30, address unknown, and another man entered the bank together and, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, pointed guns at the bank tellers and demanded money, prosecutors say. The two men fled the bank with $5,184 in cash, prosecutors say.
The grand jury indicted Williams on five counts including armed bank robbery and use of a firearm while committing a violent crime.
Williams is being held without bail, according to court records. His attorney, Peter Moyers of the Federal Public Defenders office, couldn't be reached. The other man who was involved in the robbery with Williams has not been identified.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Steelers doctor loses bid for Miranda protection
- Jobs on state website include ‘private party dancing,’ ‘car dates’
- Fans flock to what they hope will continue ‘magical season’
- So Many Questions: Cary Elwes’s memoir offers a look at the filming of ‘The Princess Bride’
- Art Review: ‘Pittsburgh Biennial 2014’ at Carnegie Mellon University’s Miller Gallery
- Dining news: Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill unveils new menu
- Penguins notebook: Crosby ‘confident’ despite limited preseason time
- Advocacy groups call for closer scrutiny of charter schools
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- PennDOT to install art murals along Route 28
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice