Export man killed in Fayette County crash
The Fayette County coroner's office has identified a 63-year-old Westmoreland County man who was killed Thursday in a two-vehicle crash in Bullskin Township.
Darrell B. Bonomo, 63, of Latrobe, was pronounced dead at the scene of the 5 p.m. crash on Route 119 at Kingview Crossroads, officials said.
State police in Uniontown said Bonomo's 1991 Chrysler Imperial collided with a 2009 Ford F-250 truck driven by Daniel Evans of Chalk Hill. Evans suffered minor injuries.
Police said the cause of the accident remains under investigation. Troopers are asking anyone who witnessed the accident to telephone police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Egypt’s beleaguered tourism industry bounces back
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- The bullet inside your body ‘becomes a part of you’
- Machinists ranked No. 1 occupation by Department of Labor
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Church to host hunter breakfast
- Alle-Kiski Valley slips into the holiday spirit with Light Up Night festivities
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Small retailers at intersection of social networks, foot traffic