Export man killed in Fayette County crash
The Fayette County coroner's office has identified a 63-year-old Westmoreland County man who was killed Thursday in a two-vehicle crash in Bullskin Township.
Darrell B. Bonomo, 63, of Latrobe, was pronounced dead at the scene of the 5 p.m. crash on Route 119 at Kingview Crossroads, officials said.
State police in Uniontown said Bonomo's 1991 Chrysler Imperial collided with a 2009 Ford F-250 truck driven by Daniel Evans of Chalk Hill. Evans suffered minor injuries.
Police said the cause of the accident remains under investigation. Troopers are asking anyone who witnessed the accident to telephone police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Fire victim’s ex-boyfriend jumps from Tarentum Bridge
- Steelers rookie says Sam, his former roommate, has changed
- Rossi: Buying trust is a must for Pirates
- Steelers aim to create more turnovers this year with speedier defense
- Two cars strike horse near Fayette fair
- Dixon, Pitt men’s basketball team aren’t planning island vacation
- LaBar: Big week for future of WWE & TNA
- Pro runners go extra mile prior to Downtown Pittsburgh event
- Pirates’ attempts to bolster roster at deadline a fruitless endeavor
- QB Grady earns high marks for playoff-bound Power
- Power facing potential scheduling conflict with ArenaBowl