Export man killed in Fayette County crash
The Fayette County coroner's office has identified a 63-year-old Westmoreland County man who was killed Thursday in a two-vehicle crash in Bullskin Township.
Darrell B. Bonomo, 63, of Latrobe, was pronounced dead at the scene of the 5 p.m. crash on Route 119 at Kingview Crossroads, officials said.
State police in Uniontown said Bonomo's 1991 Chrysler Imperial collided with a 2009 Ford F-250 truck driven by Daniel Evans of Chalk Hill. Evans suffered minor injuries.
Police said the cause of the accident remains under investigation. Troopers are asking anyone who witnessed the accident to telephone police at 724-439-7111.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Housing prices nudge upward as more homes on market
- WVU notebook: Starting quarterback yet to be determined for regular-season finale
- Ferguson officer: ‘I know I did my job right’
- Penguins notebook: Bennett status remains fluid
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- Pirates star McCutchen marries in private ceremony
- Brentwood police chief to get nearly $200K as part of settlement agreement with borough
- MLB notebook: Free agent signees Sandoval, Ramirez eager to team up with Red Sox
- Surgery for man shot by Pittsburgh officer on hold amid legal limbo
- Pittsburgh man gets 2 life terms in slaying of Beaver Falls couple
- Fire destroys Armstrong County tavern