Seton Hill cancels women's lacrosse season
Citing “great care and concern for the physical health and emotional well-being” of its students, Seton Hill University announced Friday that it has canceled the remainder of the season for its women's lacrosse team.
Seton Hill women's lacrosse coach Kristina Quigley, 30, and her unborn child, as well as bus driver Anthony M. Guetta, 61, were killed in a bus crash March 16 in Cumberland County on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry
- Smartphone coupons just one way stores aim to increase spontaneous buys
- Statistically speaking: Rockies’ bullpen suffering meltdowns
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Amazon.com distribution center planned for Pittsburgh’s West End
- Greensburg man held for trial in hospital assault
- Latrobe couple who locked son in car trunk avoids jail
- Pirates’ Melancon has been consistent since moving into closer’s role