Seton Hill cancels women's lacrosse season
Citing “great care and concern for the physical health and emotional well-being” of its students, Seton Hill University announced Friday that it has canceled the remainder of the season for its women's lacrosse team.
Seton Hill women's lacrosse coach Kristina Quigley, 30, and her unborn child, as well as bus driver Anthony M. Guetta, 61, were killed in a bus crash March 16 in Cumberland County on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Lambo no longer in limbo with Pirates
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Pair share love of dance with youths in Fayette, Westmoreland
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Google’s corporate products division changes name
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips
- Alle-Kiski Valley high school roundup: No. 2 Riverview wins in opener
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered