Seton Hill cancels women's lacrosse season
Citing “great care and concern for the physical health and emotional well-being” of its students, Seton Hill University announced Friday that it has canceled the remainder of the season for its women's lacrosse team.
Seton Hill women's lacrosse coach Kristina Quigley, 30, and her unborn child, as well as bus driver Anthony M. Guetta, 61, were killed in a bus crash March 16 in Cumberland County on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Highmark CEO sues health insurer for $32 million
- Highmark Health reports $171M operating loss for 1st half of year
- Pitt’s Bisnowaty ‘ready to go’ but may not start vs. Youngstown State
- Asking price for Penguins franchise said to be at a record $750M
- Brady free to play after judge rules against NFL in ‘Deflategate’
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno from Derry on life support, family says
- 2 arrested after Jeannette raid turns up heroin, crack, gun
- Dukes kick off conference play on national television
- Pirates, Marlins in talks to play 2016 game in Puerto Rico
- Fifth Third Bank selling Pittsburgh branches to First National