Fire damages Cranberry warehouse
A fire Sunday morning at a warehouse in Cranberry was brought under control in 45 minutes, according to a Butler County emergency dispatcher.
The fire at a building near Boundary and Marshall roads was reported at 7:08 a.m. by US Liner. The dispatcher said no one was injured, and he did not know have a damage estimate.
The Cranberry Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze and was assisted by four other departments.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- Report blames pilot for 2011 Hawaii crash that killed Pittsburgh couple
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- Young Hotel residents moved to temporary shelter in Pitcairn
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- $500,000 OK’d as partial settlement in lawsuit from 2012 Pittsburgh flash flood
- Wider Israeli attack threatened ; truce fails
- Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia sued by brother over loan
- Stock market investors going full speed ahead
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- EPA failing to stop natural gas pipeline leaks, internal watchdog says