Fire damages Cranberry warehouse
A fire Sunday morning at a warehouse in Cranberry was brought under control in 45 minutes, according to a Butler County emergency dispatcher.
The fire at a building near Boundary and Marshall roads was reported at 7:08 a.m. by US Liner. The dispatcher said no one was injured, and he did not know have a damage estimate.
The Cranberry Volunteer Fire Department responded to the blaze and was assisted by four other departments.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Route 22 closed in Delmont after tractor-trailer crash at cloverleaf
- Downie, Ehrhoff lead list of likely Penguins leaving in free agency
- Starkey: Cervelli’s inspiration
- 80 percent of drivers found exceeding speed limit in Mt. Lebanon, Bethel Park
- More witness intimidation charges are filed against Plum teacher
- Snappers treat revitalizes Lawrenceville’s Edward Marc Brands chocolatier
- Presque Isle Downs cancels thoroughbred races due to running deer
- Pittsburgh Public Works supervisor disciplined for text message
- St. Vincent professor, students use interviews for drug addiction data
- Supreme Court justices ream EPA for ignoring costs to meet air standards
- Pirates hope 1st baseman Alvarez starts to regain power stroke