Bower Hill Road construction set Tuesday
Bower Hill Road in Mt. Lebanon will be closed for much of the day Tuesday because of construction.
Police Lt. Aaron Lauth said the road will be closed to all vehicular traffic between Washington Road and Lavina Avenue beginning at 7 a.m. The closure may last until 5 p.m.
Uniformed police officers will be present to assist with the flow of traffic. Detours will be posted and motorists are advised to consider an alternate route.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Leechburg man’s lawsuit against borough, police officers dismissed
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Elsa from ‘Frozen’ popular for kids in Halloween parades at Armstrong schools
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Smicksburg businesses get jump on Christmas
- Through the years: Highlands routed Franklin Regional to clinch conference title
- Apollo fills solicitor job with Leechburg-based attorney
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Police: Man wanted in fatal ambush of Pennsylvania trooper finally captured
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- Penguins assistant coach Tocchet wants Letang to shoot more on power play