Upper St. Clair school support staff agree to contract
The Upper St. Clair School District reached a four-year agreement with 43 support staffers that gives them a 2 percent increase in year one and a 2 percent increase in year three.
They do not receive a raise in year two or four, said Superintendent Patrick O'Toole.
The Upper St. Clair School Education Support Professionals group represents approximately 43 district employees, including bus drivers and attendants. The membership approved the agreement last week. The school board approved the agreement Monday.
The deal also increases the employees' retirement incentive from $50 to $100 for every year worked.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Team hasn’t called on Keisel, Harrison yet
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- Steelers’ Spence confident he can avoid injury setbacks
- Steelers hope new faces breathe life into team
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
- Congressmen ask NCAA to relax PSU penalties
- News Alert
- Roethlisberger ‘prays’ he can stay with Steelers when deal expires
- Autopsy scheduled on Pleasant Hills man, 95, who died following crash
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle, Huntington on same page
- UPMC, Pittsburgh drop tax-status fight