Upper St. Clair school support staff agree to contract
The Upper St. Clair School District reached a four-year agreement with 43 support staffers that gives them a 2 percent increase in year one and a 2 percent increase in year three.
They do not receive a raise in year two or four, said Superintendent Patrick O'Toole.
The Upper St. Clair School Education Support Professionals group represents approximately 43 district employees, including bus drivers and attendants. The membership approved the agreement last week. The school board approved the agreement Monday.
The deal also increases the employees' retirement incentive from $50 to $100 for every year worked.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bubble players get last chance to impress Steelers
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno from Derry on life support, family says
- Movement along the offensive line continues for Pitt as opener approaches
- Hacker stuns Dayton family with computer takeover
- Jeannette native Pryor’s fate hangs in balance
- Burrell-Valley rivalry matchup built on respect
- Valley News Dispatch/Leader Times Q&A: Armstrong’s Nate Baillie
- Valley will feature dynamic duo in Bradley, King
- MLB notebook: Fenway fan injured after trying to catch foul ball
- Don’t miss matchups for Week 1 of WPIAL football season