Man charged with fatal shooting in Aliquippa
Police arrested a man Sunday they say fatally shot the mother of his two children in Beaver County.
Aliquippa police charged Jasmen Walker, 27, of Aliquippa with homicide, burglary, trespassing and carrying a firearm without a license. He is accused of shooting Anesha D. Martin, 25, of Aliquippa in the neck and head, police said. Police found her dead in her Main Street home just before 4 p.m. Sunday, police said.
Walker surrendered to police without incident, police said. Court records show he was arraigned on the charges Monday morning and is being held without bond in the Beaver County Prison.
Margaret Harding is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-380-8519 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Syrian border town emerges as pivot point in Islamic State fight
- Penguins’ Crosby OK with Neal comments about trade
- Penguins rebound with shutout of Predators
- Pirates must weigh risk, reward in attempt to sign Martin
- For Luck family, a father-son success story
- Starkey: Chryst missed his only shot
- CDC’s misinformation spreads faster than Ebola virus
- Giants surge past Royals, even World Series
- Robinson: Rooney retains North Side roots
- Pa. Supreme Court in ‘sad state’ as scandals tarnish reputation
- Tech companies lay claim to ‘Silicon Beach’