Man charged with fatal shooting in Aliquippa
Police arrested a man Sunday they say fatally shot the mother of his two children in Beaver County.
Aliquippa police charged Jasmen Walker, 27, of Aliquippa with homicide, burglary, trespassing and carrying a firearm without a license. He is accused of shooting Anesha D. Martin, 25, of Aliquippa in the neck and head, police said. Police found her dead in her Main Street home just before 4 p.m. Sunday, police said.
Walker surrendered to police without incident, police said. Court records show he was arraigned on the charges Monday morning and is being held without bond in the Beaver County Prison.
Margaret Harding is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-380-8519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins pushing to sell playoff tickets
- Penguins stars Crosby, Malkin enduring playoff slump
- Butler County new home sales surge in 2014
- Highmark asks patients to ‘Meet Dr. Right’
- Frederick’s bombs lead Belle Vernon softball over Elizabeth Forward
- Marte’s bat, Worley’s arm show improvement in Pirates win
- McKeesport’s Lake Emilie ready for trout season
- Fawn man accused in assault sentenced to probation
- Business owners see pros, cons to Lincoln Way widening in White Oak
- Marathoner hit by vehicle in Murrysville recuperates
- Mackey: For Pens’ Winnik, playing with Crosby an ongoing process