Governor to speak at CCAC banquet
Gov. Tom Corbett is scheduled to headline a Community College of Allegheny County awards banquet on Thursday.
The 2013 Legends in Leadership banquet, at the East Club Lounge at Heinz Field, will recognize current and former students, faculty members, staff and administrators, and supporters who aide the college's mission to provide quality, accessible education.
This year's honorees include outstanding lifetime achievement award winner Laura E. Ellsworth, partner in charge of the Pittsburgh office of the Jones Day law firm; outstanding community leader award winner Randall S. Dearth, president and CEO of Calgon Carbon Corporation; outstanding alumnus award winner Michael S. Adamcyk, a 1976 graduate and director of Global Retirement, Mobility & Aviation; and outstanding faculty/staff/administrator award winner Frances Kralosky Dice, a 1968 graduate who is CCAC's assistant dean for academic management.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Photo gallery: Walk The Moon Gospel Tour at Stage AE
- Pittsburgh New Music Ensemble closes season with dramatic revival
- Wiz Khalifa gets fans fired up for new album in First Niagara show
- Inside the Ropes: Indy wrestling Q&A
- Doppelheuer chosen to lead Belle Vernon wrestling
- Steelers’ Blake prefers secondary job
- All in favor of sewage accord between Allegheny Valley authority, regulators
- Police supporters meeting in Ford City
- Fort Armstrong fest in full swing in Kittanning
- McKeesport police recover guns, ammunition and bayonet
- Points leader King Jr. continues winning week