Governor to speak at CCAC banquet
Gov. Tom Corbett is scheduled to headline a Community College of Allegheny County awards banquet on Thursday.
The 2013 Legends in Leadership banquet, at the East Club Lounge at Heinz Field, will recognize current and former students, faculty members, staff and administrators, and supporters who aide the college's mission to provide quality, accessible education.
This year's honorees include outstanding lifetime achievement award winner Laura E. Ellsworth, partner in charge of the Pittsburgh office of the Jones Day law firm; outstanding community leader award winner Randall S. Dearth, president and CEO of Calgon Carbon Corporation; outstanding alumnus award winner Michael S. Adamcyk, a 1976 graduate and director of Global Retirement, Mobility & Aviation; and outstanding faculty/staff/administrator award winner Frances Kralosky Dice, a 1968 graduate who is CCAC's assistant dean for academic management.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Bennett status remains fluid
- Pittsburgh man gets 2 life terms in slaying of Beaver Falls couple
- Steelers notebook: Defense tasked with stopping Graham
- IUP student dies from injuries after he was pinned beneath car
- Pirates star McCutchen marries in private ceremony
- Monongahela paramedic dies in the line of duty
- Fire destroys Armstrong County tavern
- Jury finds Rayshawn Williams guilty of first-degree murder
- Allegheny Twp. residents challenge legality of drilling in neighborhoods
- Pitt center Randall rebounds from injury
- Man charged in New Stanton Sunoco robbery