Franklin Park police investigating theft of credit cards from vehicles at YMCA
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 5:54 p.m.
Franklin Park police say they're investigating thefts of credit cards taken from vehicles parked at the Baierl Family YMCA.
The Credit cards stolen from parked vehicles outside the YMCA on Nicholson Road were used to make purchases at Macy's, Best Buy and other stores, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 412-473-3056. No additional details were available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Maatta not a top rookie finalist
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Former PPG executive indicted in fatal N.H. crash
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Wilkinsburg woman, 24, dies in crash
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Alaska’s Iditarod Trail challenges Unity couple
- Heyl: Even crooks know UPMC’s full of it
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records