Franklin Park police investigating theft of credit cards from vehicles at YMCA
Franklin Park police say they're investigating thefts of credit cards taken from vehicles parked at the Baierl Family YMCA.
The Credit cards stolen from parked vehicles outside the YMCA on Nicholson Road were used to make purchases at Macy's, Best Buy and other stores, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 412-473-3056. No additional details were available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- W.V. entrepreneurs offer hope as coal fades as economic engine
- Increasing player salaries pinch financial flexibility of Pirates
- 7 percent in Allegheny County allowed to carry concealed gun
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage
- Fabregas: To pay or not to pay: Hospital’s bill for procedure or insurer’s rate?
- Steelers receiver Wheaton takes advantage of opportunity in breakout game
- Film session: Long shots dotted Steelers’ passing game
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar