Teen shot in Larimer
A teen was shot while walking in Larimer Wednesday evening, Pittsburgh police said.
The man, 19, of Verona told police he was walking down Carver Street about 11:10 p.m. when he heard shots, Lt. Reyne Kacsuta said. Police also received calls for shots fired in the area, she said.
He was struck in the arm and hospitalized in stable condition, she said.
He told police he didn't know who shot him. Zone 5 detectives are investigating, Kacsuta said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins add adviser PJT Partners to assist in potential sale
- Penn State goaltender Skoff gets chance to impress the Penguins
- Storm causes scattered power outages in central Westmoreland County
- 1,500 lose power in Alle-Kiski Valley
- Weather puts county emergency operations into ‘storm mode’
- West Virginia defense looks to reach higher level of play this year
- Pirates notebook: Kang settling in to comfort zone
- Judge sentences Arnold man already serving time to prison on federal charges
- Suspended Maryland wide receiver eyeing Pitt
- Violent domestic dispute prompts evacuation of Spring Hill neighbors
- District 31 Legion roundup: Latrobe rallies in 7th to defeat rival Unity