Teen shot in Larimer
A teen was shot while walking in Larimer Wednesday evening, Pittsburgh police said.
The man, 19, of Verona told police he was walking down Carver Street about 11:10 p.m. when he heard shots, Lt. Reyne Kacsuta said. Police also received calls for shots fired in the area, she said.
He was struck in the arm and hospitalized in stable condition, she said.
He told police he didn't know who shot him. Zone 5 detectives are investigating, Kacsuta said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hacker stuns Dayton family with computer takeover
- Officials stop packages with ‘inappropriate’ material intended for Murrysville girls
- In reworking contract, Steelers WR Brown gets hefty pay raise
- Steelers trying to get missing defensive pieces on field
- Feds investigating millions embezzled from Matthews International Corp. of Pittsburgh
- Steelers running back eager to prove he can help bridge gap to Bell
- 22-month-old boy shot, killed in North Side; man charged
- Youngstown State looking for repeat performance against Pitt
- Cole struggles as Brewers continue Miller mastery over Pirates
- Steelers notebook: New kicker Scobee relishes opportunity
- Former state Sen. Orie appealing corruption conviction to federal court