North Park zip line to open Saturday
A tree-top adventure course featuring multiple zip lines, swings, bridges and other challenges is set to open at 9 a.m. on Saturday in North Park.
The Go-Ape course, located on Pearce Mill Road between the tennis courts and the boathouse, takes between two to three hours to complete. Participants are required to go through a half-hour training session before they head to the tree tops.
The cost is $35 for children age 10 to 17, and $55 for adults.
To make a reservation for opening weekend or for later in the season, visit www.goape.com or call 1-800-971-8271.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- Reflecting frustration, Webb eyes presidency
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- 5 arrested on firearm, drug charges in Spring Hill
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Shooting victims live with bullets to survive, thrive
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Derry water outage may be resolved by 5 p.m. Sunday, authority says
- Allegheny County buck could prove to be state’s largest ever taken