Former manager at Sewickley Heights Golf Club indicted for theft
The former food and beverage manager of the Sewickley Heights Golf Club intercepted and cashed an $1,800 check to one of the club's vendors, federal prosecutors say.
A federal grand jury on Tuesday indicted Dawn Penzera-Lackey, 40, of Greensburg on seven counts of mail fraud, access device fraud and identity theft.
The access device fraud and identity theft charges come from Penzera-Lackey persuading a friend to let her do some cleaning and decorating work in the friend's home, which gave her access to credit account information for ARC Technologies. In a related state case, state police have charged Penzera-Lackey with charging purchases totaling $16,660.30 to the company's credit cards.
There was no listing for Penzera-Lackey and no attorney has been assigned to her federal case yet.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers rookie says Sam, his former roommate, has changed
- Fire victim’s ex-boyfriend jumps from Tarentum Bridge
- Rossi: Buying trust is a must for Pirates
- Minister quick to share time, talents, love
- Steelers aim to create more turnovers this year with speedier defense
- Two cars strike horse near Fayette fair
- Coke plant workers exposed to chemical
- Letters won’t be used as evidence in North Union man’s homicide trial
- Latrobe woman charged in deadly standoff claims coercion
- Separate trials sought in fatal Murrysville DUI
- Software developers aim to ease crush of emails for businesses