Former manager at Sewickley Heights Golf Club indicted for theft
The former food and beverage manager of the Sewickley Heights Golf Club intercepted and cashed an $1,800 check to one of the club's vendors, federal prosecutors say.
A federal grand jury on Tuesday indicted Dawn Penzera-Lackey, 40, of Greensburg on seven counts of mail fraud, access device fraud and identity theft.
The access device fraud and identity theft charges come from Penzera-Lackey persuading a friend to let her do some cleaning and decorating work in the friend's home, which gave her access to credit account information for ARC Technologies. In a related state case, state police have charged Penzera-Lackey with charging purchases totaling $16,660.30 to the company's credit cards.
There was no listing for Penzera-Lackey and no attorney has been assigned to her federal case yet.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Church to host hunter breakfast
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- New Foxes girls coach O’Shea inherits talented team
- Alle-Kiski Valley slips into the holiday spirit with Light Up Night festivities
- Small retailers at intersection of social networks, foot traffic
- Springdale Library to pay rent to borough
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Egypt’s beleaguered tourism industry bounces back