Woman embezzled more than $129,000 from First National Bank, prosecutors say
A Spring Hill woman embezzled more than $129,000 from First National Bank while she was an assistant branch manager and head teller between 2008 and 2011, federal prosecutors say.
A federal grand jury on Tuesday indicted Diana Phillips, 39, on charges of bank embezzlement and making false entries in bank records. The indictment doesn't say what branch of the bank she worked at.
There was no listing for Phillips and no attorney listed for her in court records.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh police break up customer fights over Air Jordan 11 shoes
- Police crash victim’s death ruled accidental
- Penguins missing Martin, Ehrhoff, Adams; prized prospect Pouliot called up
- Shooting guard Mason paces Dukes to win over UMass Lowell
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- Powerade wrestling tourney welcomes biggest field ever
- 3 charged in East Deer home invasion
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Cal U students aid Fayette survey
- Deep roster sparks Butler boys basketball team
- Defensive play fueling Mars boys basketball team