Woman embezzled more than $129,000 from First National Bank, prosecutors say
A Spring Hill woman embezzled more than $129,000 from First National Bank while she was an assistant branch manager and head teller between 2008 and 2011, federal prosecutors say.
A federal grand jury on Tuesday indicted Diana Phillips, 39, on charges of bank embezzlement and making false entries in bank records. The indictment doesn't say what branch of the bank she worked at.
There was no listing for Phillips and no attorney listed for her in court records.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers activate Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey
- Broken water main creates sinkhole that swallows truck in Overbrook
- Pirates send Decker to Indy to clear roster space for Morse
- Former Pennsylvania Sen. Richard Schweiker dies at 89
- Large crowd mourns woman allegedly killed by escapee
- Steelers’ Harrison awaits go-ahead from Tomlin before practicing
- Pittsburgh Police looking for dark blue BMW that hit cyclist in East Liberty
- City Council approves ordinance requiring paid sick leave
- Heroin, marijuana found in car, driver arrested
- Slot cornerback Boykin should give Steelers options in secondary
- Pirates pitcher Burnett could return in 4 weeks