Butler County residents eligible for discount drug card
Butler County commissioners on Wednesday approved a prescription drug discount program for county residents.
The Coast2Coast RX card likely will be available in early fall. It will not cost county government anything.
The commissioners unanimously approved adoption of the card, which will primarily be given out in pharmacies.
Average savings with the card last year was 61 percent, according to Financial Marketing Concepts, the Florida company that issues the cards.
There are 59,000 pharmacies that accept the card, including all large chains, many regional stores and independent pharmacies.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coca-Cola shaves incentives for executives
- Rossi: Pirates can’t waste McCutchen’s prime
- Ford City man charged with molesting teen
- DC Picks: Connellsville will get back into win column
- Rayburn offices moving to regular business hours
- The Leader expecting more surprises this week
- Schools converge for Armstrong County Marching Band Festival
- Search for pilot of ultralight aircraft to resume Thursday
- State agency honors Manorville man for hooking up kids with fishing gear
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- C&S Hardware, a Main Street fixture for 20 years, closes in Saxonburg