Beaver County men accused of possessing, sharing child porn
Two Beaver County men were charged this week and accused of using Internet file-sharing programs to download, share and possess child pornography, the state Attorney General's Office said Friday.
Raul Arias, 54, of Economy, was arrested after state agents searched his home and computers on Thursday and found dozens of files containing images and videos of minors engaged in graphic sexual activity, prosecutors said.
Darren E. Johnson, 43, of Beaver Falls, was arrested Friday after agents searched his computer and found large quantities of what appears to be child pornography, prosecutors said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Time for bold change,’ Wolf says in outlining $30B budget that restructures taxes
- Lawrenceville man charged with rape, child pornography and 27 other sexual offenses
- Dormont manager resigns to sidestep firing
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- Spirit Airlines to add daily flights from Latrobe to Chicago O’Hare
- Carnegie Mellon expert to school Congress on security
- Cal U fraternity president cited after police arrest 7 in weekend brawl
- Pennsylvania banks 1.1% more from casino slots in February
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Indiana Township man held without bail on drug paraphernalia charges