Beaver County men accused of possessing, sharing child porn
Two Beaver County men were charged this week and accused of using Internet file-sharing programs to download, share and possess child pornography, the state Attorney General's Office said Friday.
Raul Arias, 54, of Economy, was arrested after state agents searched his home and computers on Thursday and found dozens of files containing images and videos of minors engaged in graphic sexual activity, prosecutors said.
Darren E. Johnson, 43, of Beaver Falls, was arrested Friday after agents searched his computer and found large quantities of what appears to be child pornography, prosecutors said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Disney TV Animation going strong after 30 years
- Penn State mens basketball wins fourth in a row, improves to 6-1
- Steelers notebook: Defense has a retro feel
- Book details Steelers’ history in black and white
- Homework: Gifts and Greens Market is Dec. 4-6
- Homes for the holiday: Christmas house tours abound
- Gazing at the grass in winter is a vision in grace
- National Portrait Gallery asks public to vote for art
- Ray Rice wins appeal, suspension vacated, can return to NFL
- Ryan says journalism, fiction ways to tell story
- Mars students learn about conservation by raising trout