Slippery Rock man charged with having sexual contact with three boys ages 3, 7 and 13
A Slippery Rock man arrested Thursday on child pornography charges said in a written statement to investigators that he had sexual contact with three boys on 30 occasions and took nude pictures of them, according to court documents.
U.S. Magistrate Judge Cynthia Eddy on Tuesday ordered Mark Beres, 53, held without bail until a grand jury indicts him. Beres, an optometrist at the Sears in New Castle, said he had over 10,000 images of child porn on his computer, including pictures of the boys, who are ages 3, 7 and 13.
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is asking anyone with information about the case to call investigators at 412-490-6513.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt students clean up Mon Valley neighborhoods for annual service day
- ReClaim McKeesport ambassadors transform vacant lot
- North Versailles Township commissioner opposes closing Green Valley Primary School
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Large-scale batteries are integral in shift to renewable energy
- Ebola watch lists to shrink
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Cookies for Our Troops marches on
- Hax: Student wants to shift gears
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap