Suspect arrested in Sheridan in connection with Monroeville murder
A fugitive wanted in connection with a Monroeville murder last month was arrested Thursday by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force.
Jamey McKee, 24, was arrested about 1 p.m. in Pittsburgh's Sheridan section for the March 30 shooting death of 21 year-old Mark Rucker in Monroeville, authorities said.
McKee is being interviewed at Allegheny County Police Headquarters. He faces a criminal homicide charge.
Come back to TribLIVE.com later for more details as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Saturdays considered as snow makeup days
- From Parker to Gilpin, Armstrong prepares for floods
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Armstrong agencies busy helping keep people warm during cold snap
- Penguins’ Lovejoy embracing defensive pairing with Pouliot
- Kittanning YMCA offering fitness program unique to Pa.
- Experts: Clinton took dangerous path with email system
- Wolf reverses Corbett, says deal between Highmark, UPMC doesn’t limit continuity of care to very ill
- Pitt instructor witnesses history in China’s ‘Wasteland’
- Over the falls — Cucumber Falls that is — go 3 Kayakers in OhioPyle
- Charges held for court in robbery of Elizabeth gas station with machete