Suspect arrested in Sheridan in connection with Monroeville murder
A fugitive wanted in connection with a Monroeville murder last month was arrested Thursday by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force.
Jamey McKee, 24, was arrested about 1 p.m. in Pittsburgh's Sheridan section for the March 30 shooting death of 21 year-old Mark Rucker in Monroeville, authorities said.
McKee is being interviewed at Allegheny County Police Headquarters. He faces a criminal homicide charge.
Come back to TribLIVE.com later for more details as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Man barricaded in house near West Hempfield Elementary School
- Narduzzi set to begin more critical evaluations during Pitt football spring drills
- Hays eagle egg breaks; unclear if chick was born
- Police end standoff with New Kensington man
- Sestak’s use of rank violates military’s code of ethics
- About face: Pirates’ Burnett now digging the shifts
- Pittsburgh angles to keep Heinz headquarters in merger
- Pitt adds quarterback recruit from Cincinnati
- Pirates notebook: Worley bounces back after rough start