Suspect arrested in Sheridan in connection with Monroeville murder
A fugitive wanted in connection with a Monroeville murder last month was arrested Thursday by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force.
Jamey McKee, 24, was arrested about 1 p.m. in Pittsburgh's Sheridan section for the March 30 shooting death of 21 year-old Mark Rucker in Monroeville, authorities said.
McKee is being interviewed at Allegheny County Police Headquarters. He faces a criminal homicide charge.
Come back to TribLIVE.com later for more details as they become available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers wrap lackluster preseason with loss to Panthers
- Economy grew at brisk 4.2% rate in Q2
- LaBar: Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts reportedly hospitalized
- Steelers notebook: Safety Mitchell faces former team, hurts leg
- Greater Latrobe-Laurel Valley Community Chamber of Commerce to honor Arnie’s pal ‘Doc’
- JPMorgan boosts defenses against mounting cyberattacks
- Abercrombie name to shrink from clothing
- Young adults drive home rental trend in Western Pennsylvania
- August Wilson Center’s financial woes leave little guys in a lurch
- Videotaping suspect from Greensburg doesn’t show at hearing
- New digital media center debuts at Chartiers Valley