Rescue crews respond to reports of person in river
Pittsburgh River Rescue crews were searching the Allegheny River late Friday near the Clemente Bridge after emergency dispatchers received reports of a man in the water there.
Dispatchers were called at 11:35 p.m. with the report of a man jumping into the river from the North Shore.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Route 22 closed in Delmont after tractor-trailer crash at cloverleaf
- Starkey: Cervelli’s inspiration
- More witness intimidation charges are filed against Plum teacher
- Downie, Ehrhoff lead list of likely Penguins leaving in free agency
- Pirates hope 1st baseman Alvarez starts to regain power stroke
- Supreme Court justices ream EPA for ignoring costs to meet air standards
- Pittsburgh Public Works supervisor disciplined for text message
- Murrysville native Bullock vying for health magazine’s ‘Next Fitness Star’
- South Side zoning clashes with parking: Workers hurt
- St. Vincent professor, students use interviews for drug addiction data
- 80 percent of drivers found exceeding speed limit in Mt. Lebanon, Bethel Park