Nude women photographed in Beaver County park aren't underage
Beaver County detectives said Friday they've identified two women who were photographed nude in a county park.
A witness told authorities that a man and woman were taking the pictures around 1 p.m. Sunday in Brush Creek Park, located in Marion and North Sewickley. The witness was concerned that the women were underage. Police said Friday they are adults.
Detectives interviewed the couple and the women. No charges have been filed, though the case remains under investigation, detectives said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Crosby understands rule prohibiting him from playing, stresses he is hurt
- Pitt adds Texas wide receiver as 16th commitment to Class of 2015
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- WVU frat pledge had fatal blood alcohol level more than 6 times legal limit
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Allegheny County assistant public defender charged for allegedly lying to court staff
- Owner of Italian Village Pizza stores gets house arrest for tax evasion
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Cal U professor who died in campus office was lawyer, civil rights leader