Nude women photographed in Beaver County park aren't underage
Beaver County detectives said Friday they've identified two women who were photographed nude in a county park.
A witness told authorities that a man and woman were taking the pictures around 1 p.m. Sunday in Brush Creek Park, located in Marion and North Sewickley. The witness was concerned that the women were underage. Police said Friday they are adults.
Detectives interviewed the couple and the women. No charges have been filed, though the case remains under investigation, detectives said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Panthers fall to Hawaii in game they were expected to win
- Tire comes off, hits oncoming car, kills 1 on Route 28
- Emergency personnel contain fire at Whitehall apartment complex
- Ohio woman shot to death nearly 3 days before police find body in Neshannock home
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout
- On senior day, Pitt not giving up the fight
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- For 1 night on stage, embattled Cosby his old self
- Crowds pack Downtown Pittsburgh to enjoy Light Up Night festivities
- Pine-Richland tops defending champ Central Catholic to capture WPIAL title