4-year-old boy pulled from pond at Hampton entertainment complex
A 4-year-old boy was rushed to Children's Hospital Thursday night after being pulled from a pond at a family entertainment center in Hampton, Allegheny County emergency dispatchers said.
Paramedics were called around 9:30 p.m. to Wildwood Highlands Family Fun Center in the 2300 block of Wildwood Road, dispatchers said.
There was no immediate word on the child's condition. Allegheny County homicide detectives were called to investigate.
A man who answered the phone at the center said no one there had any comment and hung up.
Wildwood Highlands bills itself as an entertainment and amusement center that features snow tubing, bumper boats, miniature golf, go-carts, kiddie rides and laser games.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Coca-Cola shaves incentives for executives
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- East Huntingdon man dies following police chase
- Rossi: Pirates can’t waste McCutchen’s prime
- Highmark to increase premiums, limit access to health care in new plans
- Port Vue upgrades office equipment
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Pirates’ Martin calls crowd chant ‘petty special’
- Consol Energy cutting retiree health benefits, phasing out pension
- Former Steelers doctor loses bid for Miranda protection
- Investigations firm cuts jobs in 2 W.Pa. counties