4-year-old boy pulled from pond at Hampton entertainment complex
A 4-year-old boy was rushed to Children's Hospital Thursday night after being pulled from a pond at a family entertainment center in Hampton, Allegheny County emergency dispatchers said.
Paramedics were called around 9:30 p.m. to Wildwood Highlands Family Fun Center in the 2300 block of Wildwood Road, dispatchers said.
There was no immediate word on the child's condition. Allegheny County homicide detectives were called to investigate.
A man who answered the phone at the center said no one there had any comment and hung up.
Wildwood Highlands bills itself as an entertainment and amusement center that features snow tubing, bumper boats, miniature golf, go-carts, kiddie rides and laser games.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police officer fatally shot in New Florence; suspect in custody
- Four downs: Steelers might still be Adams’ best bet
- Steelers find success vs. NFC
- Zatkoff’s, Malkin’s heroics not enough as Oilers down Penguins in shootout
- Thomas Jefferson uses defense, running game to capture WPIAL title
- America could use more concealed carry gun permit holders
- Small Business Saturday a boon to Alle-Kiski Valley merchants
- As historic breakup nears, Alcoa works to redefine its ‘advantage’
- Steelers notebook: Brown downplays possible matchup against Seahawks’ Sherman
- Aliquippa wins 16th WPIAL title, ends South Fayette’s 44-game winning streak
- Woman dies after bleeding on sidewalk outside Carrick pizzeria