4-year-old boy pulled from pond at Hampton entertainment complex
A 4-year-old boy was rushed to Children's Hospital Thursday night after being pulled from a pond at a family entertainment center in Hampton, Allegheny County emergency dispatchers said.
Paramedics were called around 9:30 p.m. to Wildwood Highlands Family Fun Center in the 2300 block of Wildwood Road, dispatchers said.
There was no immediate word on the child's condition. Allegheny County homicide detectives were called to investigate.
A man who answered the phone at the center said no one there had any comment and hung up.
Wildwood Highlands bills itself as an entertainment and amusement center that features snow tubing, bumper boats, miniature golf, go-carts, kiddie rides and laser games.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Express E-ZPass lanes to close briefly at Route 43 on turnpike
- Pittsburgh Public Schools students with toy guns on bus face disciplinary action
- Pirates add six players to roster, including OF Polanco
- Pittsburgh mayor says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- La. GOP asks for ethics probe of Landrieu’s flights
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- WVU notebook: Holgorsen expects similar effort
- Attack on Egypt security kills 11
- Corruption case against former Va. governor handed over to jury