4-year-old boy pulled from pond at Hampton entertainment complex
A 4-year-old boy was rushed to Children's Hospital Thursday night after being pulled from a pond at a family entertainment center in Hampton, Allegheny County emergency dispatchers said.
Paramedics were called around 9:30 p.m. to Wildwood Highlands Family Fun Center in the 2300 block of Wildwood Road, dispatchers said.
There was no immediate word on the child's condition. Allegheny County homicide detectives were called to investigate.
A man who answered the phone at the center said no one there had any comment and hung up.
Wildwood Highlands bills itself as an entertainment and amusement center that features snow tubing, bumper boats, miniature golf, go-carts, kiddie rides and laser games.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Liriano no ace, but he’s Bucs’ key
- 1 intruder killed, another injured in Carrick home invasion
- Derry Township assault suspect arrested
- Latrobe’s Ci Medical Technologies transforms to medical device business
- Squirrel Hill street that had been paved getting another pave job
- Moody’s downgrades Pa. rating; Corbett ponders pension reform session
- Ukrainian festival will go on in McKees Rocks despite crisis in homeland
- Clemson’s Stoudt is one of the unheralded ACC QBs trying to break out
- Pirates notebook: Polanco, Puig held out of series opener
- Mercer restoration company turns junk into repurposed treasure
- Tarentum Council will auction railway station