4-year-old boy pulled from pond at Hampton entertainment complex
A 4-year-old boy was rushed to Children's Hospital Thursday night after being pulled from a pond at a family entertainment center in Hampton, Allegheny County emergency dispatchers said.
Paramedics were called around 9:30 p.m. to Wildwood Highlands Family Fun Center in the 2300 block of Wildwood Road, dispatchers said.
There was no immediate word on the child's condition. Allegheny County homicide detectives were called to investigate.
A man who answered the phone at the center said no one there had any comment and hung up.
Wildwood Highlands bills itself as an entertainment and amusement center that features snow tubing, bumper boats, miniature golf, go-carts, kiddie rides and laser games.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Feds to protect 20 coral species
- Not to be left behind, speedy Steelers are on the fast track in NFL
- Parks woman accused of burglarizing house
- Rossi: Steelers will make small strides this season
- South Buffalo planning commission signs off on revised gas compressor plan
- Leechburg Area replaces standout softball coach, who was cited for shoving student
- Starkey: Bucs still battlin’
- Fayette County parents charged with endangering children, cruelty to animals
- Workers shaken by news Kittanning Foodland will close
- Quaker Valley replacing 490 broken, 1-year-old laptops
- Lots of high hopes for area boys’ booters