Uniontown man killed in shooting
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
A 20-year-old Uniontown man died Saturday morning after being shot, city police said.
The victim's name is being withheld until next of kin can be notified, police said.
The shooting occurred about 3:15 a.m. near the intersection of Searight Avenue and Dunlap Street.
Police expected to release more details into their investigation this afternoon.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- Elizabeth council seeks $500,000 state gaming grant to aid flood recovery
- North Versailles magisterial judge “retires” but remains on bench
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Shots fired, Monessen house hit on S. 14th St.
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Google challenges nonprofits on ideas to use Glass
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder
- 2 South Allegheny students earn accolades for environmental awareness artwork