Monroeville woman charged with downloading, distributing child porn
A Monroeville woman has been charged with downloading and distributing child pornography on her work computer.
Agents with the state Attorney General's Office on Wednesday searched the Comet News building on Braddock Avenue in Braddock and found child porn on the work computer of Sabrina Clark, 43, police said. They also seized a thumb drive from Clark's purse which they said contained child pornography.
Clark is charged with eight counts of possession of child pornography, four counts of distribution of child porn and one count of illegal use of a communication facility. She is being held in the Allegheny County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 18. It wasn't known if she had an attorney.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy TV’s odds
- MLB notebook: Astros fire manager amid dismal season
- Bike lane work to affect Penn Avenue in Pittsburgh
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- NFL notebook: Rams leave Sam off practice squad
- Districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Surveillance video in Wal-Mart police killing sought
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- East Allegheny teachers set to strike on Tuesday