Monroeville woman charged with downloading, distributing child porn
A Monroeville woman has been charged with downloading and distributing child pornography on her work computer.
Agents with the state Attorney General's Office on Wednesday searched the Comet News building on Braddock Avenue in Braddock and found child porn on the work computer of Sabrina Clark, 43, police said. They also seized a thumb drive from Clark's purse which they said contained child pornography.
Clark is charged with eight counts of possession of child pornography, four counts of distribution of child porn and one count of illegal use of a communication facility. She is being held in the Allegheny County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 18. It wasn't known if she had an attorney.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lower Burrell man charged with shoplifting
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- New Kensington to convert tennis courts to dek hockey rink
- Roundup: PUC schedules hearings for FirstEnergy rate increase; New-home sales almost flat in September; more
- Recognition key to winning 33rd District
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- WPIAL football playoff clinchings
- New Kensington contractor selected to serve on bridge project
- District 9 roundup: Redbank Valley QB sets state’s single-game passing record
- Freeport man accused of having child pornography images
- Kittanning routs Ford City in rivalry’s final game