Monroeville woman charged with downloading, distributing child porn
A Monroeville woman has been charged with downloading and distributing child pornography on her work computer.
Agents with the state Attorney General's Office on Wednesday searched the Comet News building on Braddock Avenue in Braddock and found child porn on the work computer of Sabrina Clark, 43, police said. They also seized a thumb drive from Clark's purse which they said contained child pornography.
Clark is charged with eight counts of possession of child pornography, four counts of distribution of child porn and one count of illegal use of a communication facility. She is being held in the Allegheny County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for June 18. It wasn't known if she had an attorney.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- Playoff experience pays off for Kittanning in preliminary round win over Elizabeth Forward
- SUV crashes into house in Sheraden
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Calgon Carbon poised for explosive growth
- High school roundup: Derry volleyball downs Brownsville in prelminary round
- House 58th District seat candidates focus on education, taxes
- Unity rally aims to counter negativity of KKK message in ’97
- CMU spinoff’s CEO gets council honors
- Statements to stand in Connellsville High School athlete’s slaying