Two vehicles wreck inside Fort Pitt Tunnels, scene quickly cleared
Published: Saturday, June 15, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
Emergency crews responded to a two-vehicle accident just before 3 p.m. Saturday inside the inbound Fort Pitt Tunnels.
Traffic was heavy on the Parkway West inbound because of the 4 p.m. Pirate game.
Allegheny County dispatchers said no one was injured and police quickly cleared the scene.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Longtime Kiski Area wrestling coach Chuck Tursky to be honored
- Area charity founder to be on talk show
- Penguins center Sutter is thriving despite unsettled 3rd line
- Leechburg fifth-grader’s art chosen for cover of anti-drug calendar
- CLO’s Christmas tradition ‘timeless’
- Buffalo Township real estate taxes to rise by almost 30%
- Alle-Kiski spotlight athletes: Freeport’s Josh Beale, Apollo-Ridge’s Ashley Emminger
- PSNK snaps losing skid in win over Penn State Dubois
- Health-insurance mandate poses potential hitch for volunteer fire companies
- South Butler hires company to perform security audit of buildings, train staff
- West Deer man accused of sexual contact with pre-teen ordered to trial