Judge orders Scott man to spend life in prison for fatally shooting man in Hill District
An Allegheny County judge on Wednesday ordered a Scott man to spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole for fatally shooting a man in the Hill District.
Common Pleas Judge Jill E. Rangos in March found Tersaun Cole, 22, guilty of first-degree murder, robbery, conspiracy and a firearms violation for fatally shooting Teante Hill, 30, on Dec. 30, 2010 during a drug deal in Elmore Square. Hill died the next morning at UPMC Mercy of gunshot wounds to his neck and body, according to case documents.
Police said a witness told them she saw Cole and two unknown men approach Hill with guns. Moments later, she heard four gunshots.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Johnston must reach Malkin in Moscow
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Pirates notebook: Recovering Cole exceeds expectations in simulated game
- Liriano, Snider lift Pirates to a victory over Dodgers at PNC Park
- Air Algerie plane with 116 disappears from radar in Africa
- New Penguins coach to meet with Malkin
- Hookah bar on tap for Greensburg
- 3 identified in Route 66 crash near Delmont
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- Fayette woman dies in fall from ATV on National Pike
- Greensburg pawn shop aids in arrest of home repair scam suspect