Bicylist struck in Carrick, rushed to hospital
Pittsburgh paramedics took a bicyclist to UPMC Mercy on Sunday evening after a car struck him on a street in Carrick.
The collision happened about 6:30 p.m. near the intersection of Almont Street and Overbrook Boulevard .
No information was available on the man's injuries. Pittsburgh police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- Daily News spotlight athletes: Serra Catholic’s Sam Almeder, TJ’s Allie Yurkovich
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Thomas Jefferson hockey program rebuilding with young players
- Comprehensive plan in works
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review athletes of the week: Sewickley Academy’s Anthony Muscato, NA’s Tina Li
- AP sources: Rice’s appeal hearing set for Nov. 5-6
- BVA’s Parshall gives Penn State a commitment for softball
- Charleroi mayor updates progress on master plan
- Guido: Seeding already settled in Allegheny Conference
- Greensburg Tribune-Review athletes of the week: Kiski Area’s Tyler Young, Hempfield’s Keirsten VanHorn