2-year-old boy found in pool drowned, Washington County coroner says
By Michael Hasch
Published: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 6:39 p.m.
A 2-year-old boy who was found unresponsive in a backyard swimming pool drowned, Washington County Coroner S. Timothy Warco said on Tuesday.
Blake M. Metzger was found around 5:50 p.m. Monday by relatives in the above-ground pool on Richland Avenue in Canonsburg, Warco said. He was taken to Canonsburg General Hospital and died at 6:46 p.m.
Canonsburg police are continuing to investigate the circumstances surrounding the drowning, Warco said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- North Versailles magisterial judge “retires” but remains on bench
- Elizabeth council seeks $500,000 state gaming grant to aid flood recovery
- Blue Jackets notebook: Columbus wants another crack at playing with lead
- Pitcher Cueto shuts down Pirates as Reds cruise to victory at PNC
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records
- Heyl: Even crooks know UPMC’s full of it
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Precautions lack year since fatal blast at plant