Route 28 ramp in Etna to close Thursday night
The ramp from Route 28 northbound to Route 8 northbound in Etna will be closed from 8 p.m. Thursday to 4:30 a.m. Friday, PennDOT said.
Workers will be replacing a sensor for the ramp's deicing system.
Signs will be posted to direct motorists around the closed ramp via the Etna exit, Butler Street and Kittanning Street.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pens get physical, trade Goc for Blues’ Lapierre
- Pirates trade Snider to Orioles for minor league pitcher
- No cross-checking here: Penguins misspell ‘Sidney’
- Now a Patriot, RB Blount’s thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Letang produces 5 assists in return as Penguins defeat Jets, 5-3
- Winfield man is one of a few to attend all 49 Super Bowl games
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- Supporters optimistic about passage of medical marijuana in Pennsylvania
- Panthers drop heartbreaker in overtime to Virginia Tech
- New Derry woman charged after mail delivery of 4 pounds of marijuana
- Salem man, in lockup in Greensburg shooting, charged with threatening to kill prison guard