Group of armed, masked men rob Seven Fields jewelry store
Armed robbers smashed display cases and stole watches and rings from a Seven Fields jewelry store Tuesday afternoon, Cranberry police said.
Four to five men, at least one armed with a shotgun, went into the Moses Jewelers store on Northpointe Circle about 1:20 p.m. and ordered employees to get onto the floor, Cranberry Sgt. Chuck Mascellino said in a news release. No injuries were reported.
Police said the robbers stole more than $250,000 worth of jewelry.
The men then smashed display cases and dropped watches and rings into bags before fleeing. The men were in the store about three minutes, police said.
Employees said they thought the men fled in a white four-door vehicle. They were uncertain which direction the men went.
Mascellino said police arrived at the store within two minutes of the robbery call, but weren't able to find the suspects or the vehicle.
The men, with one exception, covered their faces. Employees were not able to provide police with descriptions.
Police were examining surveillance video. Anyone with information about the robbery should call Cranberry police at 724-776-5180, ext. 5.
Bill Vidonic is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5621 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Capitals dominate overmatched Penguins in win at Verizon Center
- Starkey: What are Penguins, Pirates up to?
- Armstrong targets savings by refinancing debt
- Shaler grad pens poems on time served in Vietnam
- Nonprofit helps police keep wanderers safe in Mon-Yough area
- Duquesne City School District receiver accepts $1.335M interest-free loan
- Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf to sign order barring drilling of new oil, gas wells in state forests, parks
- Penn Hills man charged in robbery of The Exchange in Ross
- Popular Super Bowl, March Madness traditions prohibited under state law
- Super Bowl ads win by playing to viewers’ emotions, experts say
- Rustic Ridge Mine permit request criticized