Millionaire Raffle tickets sell out
The final ticket for the Pennsylvania Lottery's July 6 Millionaire Raffle drawing was sold Friday at Mr. Smokes in North Huntingdon.
Sales for the 16th edition of Millionaire Raffle began on April 26. Sales were limited to 500,000 tickets at $20 each.
The winning numbers will be randomly selected at 6:59 p.m. Saturday, televised on WTAE-4. Four $1 million, top-prize raffle ticket numbers and four $100,000, second-prize raffle ticket numbers will be selected. The remaining 100 winning ticket numbers for prizes of $1,000 each and 5,892 winning ticket numbers for prizes of $100 each also will be selected, but will not be televised live due to time constraints.
Winning numbers will be posted on www.palottery.com Saturday night. Players can also scan their tickets at any Lottery retailer to determine if they have a winner.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates can’t overcome long rain delay, Indians in interleague setback
- Pirates notebook: Taillon headed for surgery, Richard traded
- Gorman: Barnstorming tour bigger than baseball
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 4, 2015
- Tiny black weevils booming in W.Pa.
- MLB notebook: Yankees to donate $150K to charity for A-Rod’s 3,000th hit ball
- New Penguin Kessel’s shot is what makes him special
- Ex-teammates say Kessel unfairly criticized
- America’s path to freedom reflected in region’s numerous historic sites
- Russian winger Plotnikov could join Penguins in August
- Youngwood man’s crash knocks out power in Monessen