Brentwood police arrest one man, seek connection to other assaults
Police are investigating whether a Baldwin Borough man charged with robbery is tied to other assaults.
Brentwood police on Thursday charged Khari Williams, 18, with robbery, carrying a firearm without a license, aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person in connection with an early-morning assault on Pyramid Avenue on June 8.
He is accused of holding up a man at gunpoint, Brentwood Officer Matthew DeLallo said.
Police are investigating whether Williams is connected to more than a half-dozen attacks in Brentwood, Baldwin and Pittsburgh over the past several weeks, DeLallo said. Victims said a man approached them from behind and snatched their money.
Williams was jailed on $250,000 bond. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 23.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- UPMC researcher died of acute cyanide poisoning, medical examiner says
- No decision yet on charges against elderly driver who struck and killed pregnant woman
- Ex-House Democratic leader DeWeese seeks new trial
- Witnesses help identify 2nd teen charged in killing Andre Roberts
- Bushy Run Battlefield upgrades to include trail, signs, landscaping
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Photo of suspect in Greendale Tavern burglary/fire released
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Pitt receiver Boyd continues to grow on and off the field
- Magicians stage effort to restore Houdini’s grave