Brentwood police arrest one man, seek connection to other assaults
Police are investigating whether a Baldwin Borough man charged with robbery is tied to other assaults.
Brentwood police on Thursday charged Khari Williams, 18, with robbery, carrying a firearm without a license, aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person in connection with an early-morning assault on Pyramid Avenue on June 8.
He is accused of holding up a man at gunpoint, Brentwood Officer Matthew DeLallo said.
Police are investigating whether Williams is connected to more than a half-dozen attacks in Brentwood, Baldwin and Pittsburgh over the past several weeks, DeLallo said. Victims said a man approached them from behind and snatched their money.
Williams was jailed on $250,000 bond. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 23.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Real estate executive Hanna’s gifts target needy Western Pa. families
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- New Kensington-Arnold principals given new duties to reflect realignment
- Dunbar Twp. man held for trial in DUI fatality
- 3 ways to dig up dirt on people
- Statistically speaking: Rockies’ bullpen suffering meltdowns
- South Buffalo Township woman accused of stealing nearly $13K from employer
- A fair, and fitting, tribute
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry