Lincoln-Lemington woman on fugitives list arrested in Larimer
A Lincoln-Lemington woman who was placed on the Allegheny County Sheriff Department's “Most Wanted” list of fugitives was arrested on Wednesday as she rested on a living room couch with her infant granddaughter, sheriff's Sgt. Douglas Clark said.
Danyell Moore, 38, was placed on the list after a bench warrant was issued for incidents in October involving her 10-year-old son, Clark said. The boy was placed in the custody of his grandmother after he told school officials that his mother had disappeared the night before, Clark said.
Moore also is accused of taking the boy without his grandmother's knowledge, prompting her to file a missing persons report, Clark said. The boy was returned unharmed four days later.
Deputies made the arrest after receiving a tip Wednesday morning that Moore could be found in a home on Meadow Avenue in Larimer, Clark said.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Steelers are vowing to fix the costly penalties, lack of self-discipline
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient
- Prosecutors float possibility of jail time for former Justice Melvin
- Body found in Allegheny River near Clemente Bridge
- 20 improbable Pirates wins in 2014
- Fundraising under way for Indiana County newborn struck by stray bullet
- Healthy again, Penguins’ Dupuis eager for game action
- Charter school founder’s court hearing must remain open
- Gunfire plagues New Kensington
- Shooting victim identified in Lawrence Co. home invasion