Two Allegheny County spray parks temporarily closing for maintenance
The Allegheny County Parks Department will close two spray parks next week for routine maintenance.
The spray park at Round Hill Park in Elizabeth will close Tuesday. The Deer Lakes Spray Park in Tarentum will close Wednesday.
Park employees perform the maintenance once a month, said Amie Downs, a spokeswoman for the county.
Workers disassemble the mechanisms that spray water, clean them, make sure they work properly and reassemble them.
Both spray parks will re-open the next morning.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Researchers: U.S. lacks proving ground for nuclear energy innovations
- Charges held for court in robbery of Elizabeth gas station with machete
- Over the falls — Cucumber Falls that is — go 3 Kayakers in OhioPyle
- Experts: Clinton took dangerous path with email system
- Penguins’ Lovejoy embracing defensive pairing with Pouliot
- Mon-Yough Laurels & Lances
- Rossi: Kang would benefit from less attention
- Wolf reverses Corbett, says deal between Highmark, UPMC doesn’t limit continuity of care to very ill
- Big banks’ levels of capital strong, Federal Reserve finds
- Race toward bigger phones eases