Washington County raid nets heroin, marijuana, cash
Two people were arrested on drug charges following a raid at a home in Washington County.
Members of the Washington County District Attorney's Drug Task Force, along with city and state police, raided the home on Seminole Avenue in Washington and seized 103 stamp bags of heroin, 28 marijuana plants, and nearly $3,000 in cash, District Attorney Eugene A. Vittone said on Friday.
Donald Sadler, 28, and the woman who lives at the home were not immediately charged with those crimes.
However, Vittone said Sadler was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued in November on charges of drug trafficking, court records show. Juan Watson, 25, also of Washington, was at the home when the raid was made and was arrested on an outstanding warrant for drug violations, according to court records.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Farmers fund research on gluten-free wheat
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- Pitt’s Amara offers Vision of hope
- Penguins notebook: Johnston stays with team despite mother’s death
- Pirates pitchers finding success with expanded strike zone
- This collector wields Power of the Pens
- Downie’s goal, fight spark Penguins to win over Coyotes
- Alvarez latest in Pirates’ revolving door at first base
- Penguins minor league notebook: WBS players eager for possible NHL playoff call-up
- Starting 9: As franchise values soar, do owners hold or sell?