Washington County raid nets heroin, marijuana, cash
Two people were arrested on drug charges following a raid at a home in Washington County.
Members of the Washington County District Attorney's Drug Task Force, along with city and state police, raided the home on Seminole Avenue in Washington and seized 103 stamp bags of heroin, 28 marijuana plants, and nearly $3,000 in cash, District Attorney Eugene A. Vittone said on Friday.
Donald Sadler, 28, and the woman who lives at the home were not immediately charged with those crimes.
However, Vittone said Sadler was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued in November on charges of drug trafficking, court records show. Juan Watson, 25, also of Washington, was at the home when the raid was made and was arrested on an outstanding warrant for drug violations, according to court records.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Reagan shooter Hinckley closer to permanent freedom
- Insider: Lapierre’s play is improved
- Cole overcomes rough start as Pirates sweep Brewers
- Steelers won’t be backed into a corner at NFL Draft
- For Penguins penalty kill, enough is enough
- Minnesota tight end Williams hopes to join father as 1st-round pick
- Quarterback Tebow expected to sign with Eagles
- Pirates notebook: GM sticking to plan with Kang
- Outdoors notebook: Hunters Sharing the Harvest has big year
- Pitt football notebook: ‘No. 1 safety’ Mitchell asked to step up
- U.S. ambassador to Italy, a Leechburg native, helps family find ‘rootse_SSRq