Washington County raid nets heroin, marijuana, cash
Two people were arrested on drug charges following a raid at a home in Washington County.
Members of the Washington County District Attorney's Drug Task Force, along with city and state police, raided the home on Seminole Avenue in Washington and seized 103 stamp bags of heroin, 28 marijuana plants, and nearly $3,000 in cash, District Attorney Eugene A. Vittone said on Friday.
Donald Sadler, 28, and the woman who lives at the home were not immediately charged with those crimes.
However, Vittone said Sadler was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued in November on charges of drug trafficking, court records show. Juan Watson, 25, also of Washington, was at the home when the raid was made and was arrested on an outstanding warrant for drug violations, according to court records.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penguins’ Maatta tests positive for mumps; Bortuzzo, Greiss negative
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Analysis: Misunderstood Chryst served Pitt well
- Western Pa. utility workers OK contract with FirstEnergy
- Review: No improper contact between Pa. Supreme Court justices, lawyers
- Second African penguin chick hatches at National Aviary
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls
- The Exchange offers reward for information that leads to the arrest of person who shot Ross clerk