Mon Incline to remain closed through weekend
The Monongahela Incline in Mt. Washington will continue to be closed this weekend and into Monday, five days longer than originally scheduled, due to state inspections.
A Port Authority spokeswoman said the agency is working with the state Department of Labor and Industry and is in the midst of a new type of inspection.
Port Authority is operating bus shuttles between the incline's upper and lower stations during the closure.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Penguins’ Lovejoy embracing defensive pairing with Pouliot
- Over the falls — Cucumber Falls that is — go 3 kayakers in OhioPyle
- Wolf reverses Corbett, says deal between Highmark, UPMC doesn’t limit continuity of care to very ill
- Federal jury says gas company shorted owners on royalties
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down Parkway East outbound
- Football star’s mom embraced life with gusto
- Rossi: Kang would benefit from less attention
- Experts: Clinton took dangerous path with email system
- Penguins notebook: Road trip increases in difficulty
- Hempfield man charged with giving gun to teen girl