Mon Incline to remain closed through weekend
The Monongahela Incline in Mt. Washington will continue to be closed this weekend and into Monday, five days longer than originally scheduled, due to state inspections.
A Port Authority spokeswoman said the agency is working with the state Department of Labor and Industry and is in the midst of a new type of inspection.
Port Authority is operating bus shuttles between the incline's upper and lower stations during the closure.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penguins’ Maatta tests positive for mumps; Bortuzzo, Greiss negative
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Western Pa. utility workers OK contract with FirstEnergy
- Analysis: Misunderstood Chryst served Pitt well
- Review: No improper contact between Pa. Supreme Court justices, lawyers
- Second African penguin chick hatches at National Aviary
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls
- The Exchange offers reward for information that leads to the arrest of person who shot Ross clerk