'Duck Dynasty' star makes surprise appearance at fans' wedding
A Beaver County couple married Saturday during grand opening festivities at the Cranberry Field & Stream.
Mehgan Cook and Charlie Miller, both 26, of White got a surprise after exchanging vows when Willie Robertson, of the reality TV show “Duck Dynasty,” appeared.
The couple arranged to move the wedding to the store after learning Robertson would be there on Saturday, but Cook and Miller didn't know that he would show up at their wedding.
Cook and Miller are fans of “Duck Dynasty,” which chronicles the duck call business of Robertson's family, based out of West Monroe, La. The A&E unscripted reality show returned for its fourth season last week, with 11.8 million viewers tuning in. That was the largest nonseries telecast in cable TV history, according to the network.
Robertson said Cook and Miller, who incorporated camouflage clothing into their wedding gear, were “my kind of folks.”
Bill Vidonic is a staff writer for Trib Total Media.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- Gorman: Perry makes the right call on canceling playoff game
- Steelers players are ready for annual runway turn for charity
- State Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Former Penn State assistant coach Johnson just visiting this time
- Moon Area school district eyes solar energy
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- HS highlight reel: Quite a weekend for Penn-Traffod’s Aunkst
- Pitt notebook: Chryst didn’t lobby to keep Watt at tight end
- Freeport volleyball team fights another foe — complacency