'Duck Dynasty' star makes surprise appearance at fans' wedding
A Beaver County couple married Saturday during grand opening festivities at the Cranberry Field & Stream.
Mehgan Cook and Charlie Miller, both 26, of White got a surprise after exchanging vows when Willie Robertson, of the reality TV show “Duck Dynasty,” appeared.
The couple arranged to move the wedding to the store after learning Robertson would be there on Saturday, but Cook and Miller didn't know that he would show up at their wedding.
Cook and Miller are fans of “Duck Dynasty,” which chronicles the duck call business of Robertson's family, based out of West Monroe, La. The A&E unscripted reality show returned for its fourth season last week, with 11.8 million viewers tuning in. That was the largest nonseries telecast in cable TV history, according to the network.
Robertson said Cook and Miller, who incorporated camouflage clothing into their wedding gear, were “my kind of folks.”
Bill Vidonic is a staff writer for Trib Total Media.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Federal judge denies Spanier bid to halt criminal case
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- ’80s, ’90s kids show ‘Cappelli and Company’ finds new life on TV, online
- Monroeville oxycodone dealer to spend 10 years in prison
- Performers create Princess magic for balls and birthdays
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Ohio exhibit on real Johnny Appleseed will hit the road
- South Fayette High School backs out of federal lunch program
- Penn State to announce new athletic director
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?