Motorists can expect delays on Route 19 in Cranberry, officials say
Police are warning motorists of heavy delays on Route 19 in Cranberry because of construction and the grand opening of the Field & Stream store.
The combination of the grand opening, which will extend through the weekend, and construction on Route 79 may cause significant backups, township officials said Friday. Cranberry police said there were delays Friday morning, but traffic flow had improved in the afternoon.
Butler County emergency dispatchers also reported heavy traffic and significant delays in the area, including Route 228.
Officials are telling motorists to avoid Route 19 between Rochester and Freeport roads.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 7 in custody after New Kensington drug raid
- Tomlin: Possible Steelers midseason surge won’t come easy vs. Colts
- Rostraver woman victim of home invasion
- Police seize phones of some Norwin High School students
- Pittsburgh police officer hurt in motorcycle crash
- Twelve selected for jury in Ferrante trial
- Pitt to play Notre Dame 5 times over next 11 seasons
- Butler Township moves to block drilling in residential areas
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- French oil CEO killed when private jet collides with snowplow during takeoff in Moscow
- Alleged abuse by Franciscan friar nets $8M for 88 former students