Motorists can expect delays on Route 19 in Cranberry, officials say
Police are warning motorists of heavy delays on Route 19 in Cranberry because of construction and the grand opening of the Field & Stream store.
The combination of the grand opening, which will extend through the weekend, and construction on Route 79 may cause significant backups, township officials said Friday. Cranberry police said there were delays Friday morning, but traffic flow had improved in the afternoon.
Butler County emergency dispatchers also reported heavy traffic and significant delays in the area, including Route 228.
Officials are telling motorists to avoid Route 19 between Rochester and Freeport roads.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Rutherford hits jackpot with Kessel
- 2B Walker, Pirates smash through Tigers pitching in road victory
- Rossi: Wild Wednesday proves Steelers rule
- Penguins notebook: Rutherford proves savvy in deal
- Penguins get their man in making trade with Toronto for Kessel
- Steelers submit application to play host to Super Bowl in 2023
- Pirates notebook: Cole cool about hostile comment
- Donora-Webster bridge plunges into Mon River after 107 years
- Second Blair County friar commits suicide in province under sex abuse investigation
- Ligonier Township officer’s widow to file civil suit
- FBI searching for Homestead man indicted for sex trafficking in children