Knoxville man stabs brother over rent feud, police say
A man is in good condition after he was stabbed in the head by his brother in Knoxville early Tuesday, Pittsburgh police said.
Police charged Kwesi Weaver, 27, with aggravated assault and terroristic threats. As an argument between the two over rent escalated, Weaver pulled out a pocket knife and threatened to kill his brother, Lt. Larry Scirotto said.
Weaver cut him in the head and hand at about 12:40 a.m. at the home the two share on Reifert Street, Scirotto said.
Police responded to a 911 call and found Weaver a short distance away from the home, covered in blood, Scirotto said. He was arrested without incident.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- 5 arrested on firearm, drug charges in Spring Hill
- Derry water outage may be resolved by 5 p.m. Sunday, authority says
- Boy with fake gun dies after being shot by Cleveland cop
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- 153-year-old Venango well pumps out oil, history
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- Knoch’s new wrestling coach working hard to build foundation for program
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings