Knoxville man stabs brother over rent feud, police say
A man is in good condition after he was stabbed in the head by his brother in Knoxville early Tuesday, Pittsburgh police said.
Police charged Kwesi Weaver, 27, with aggravated assault and terroristic threats. As an argument between the two over rent escalated, Weaver pulled out a pocket knife and threatened to kill his brother, Lt. Larry Scirotto said.
Weaver cut him in the head and hand at about 12:40 a.m. at the home the two share on Reifert Street, Scirotto said.
Police responded to a 911 call and found Weaver a short distance away from the home, covered in blood, Scirotto said. He was arrested without incident.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Business roundup: IBM “flatly denies” report of mass layoffs; more
- Medicare payments to tie doctor, hospital payments to quality rather than volume of care
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- Interest rates likely to stay low until fall
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Lower Burrell 5th-grader illustrates power of kindness with cancer charity
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- MSA Safety products in demand to protect workers in dangerous jobs
- College Basketball Tuesday: Standout freshmen guards meet in Big Ten showdown
- North Belle Vernon man accused of stalking girl, 13