Southbound lane of Route 28 reopened after multi-vehicle crash
A multi-vehicle crash on southbound Route 28 has been cleared after causing a lane closure for nearly two hours.
The crash occurred before 11 a.m. near East Ohio Street, initially causing all southbound lanes to close.
It wasn't known if anyone was injured.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Indians, July 4, 2015
- City police investigate death in Squirrel Hill
- Prospect Taillon to undergo season-ending hernia surgery
- Will we get Stephen Colbert or ‘Stephen Colbert’?
- Russian winger Plotnikov could join Penguins in August
- MLB notebook: Yankees to donate $150K to charity for A-Rod’s 3,000th hit ball
- Point Park documentarians try to debunk shark myths
- Fun-seekers won’t let a Pittsburgh regatta without races get them down
- Shark Week feeds our obsession with these ocean predators
- Rossi: Rutherford shines as old boss pouts
- Mountain Playhouse’s ‘Chapter Two’ provides funny, touching look at love and loss