Southbound lane of Route 28 reopened after multi-vehicle crash
A multi-vehicle crash on southbound Route 28 has been cleared after causing a lane closure for nearly two hours.
The crash occurred before 11 a.m. near East Ohio Street, initially causing all southbound lanes to close.
It wasn't known if anyone was injured.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Officials identify man, woman killed in apparent Oakland murder-suicide
- LaBar: WWE not backing down from controversy
- Stat dropoff, road struggles have Penguins seeking consistency
- Rossi: In Super city, everything but football matters
- Beloved North Side gardener gets new truck, paid for by her neighbors
- LCB, Duquesne University police recover rare bourbon in illegal sale
- Overnight snow delaying schools in western Pennsylvania
- Driver leaps from sliding truck just before it topples down hillside in Fawn
- Hotel Monaco creative director: Whimsical decor requires open mind
- Pa. Treasurer McCord resigns without explanation, to leave Feb. 12
- Kennametal plans plant closings, job cuts in fallout from oil and gas decline