Three arrested, guns and drugs seized in West Mifflin raid
Three men were arrested and guns and drugs seized on Friday when Allegheny County Sheriff's deputies and federal and local authorities went to a home in West Mifflin.
The men were identified as: Noelle Catlin, 27, of West Mifflin; Howard Morrison, 21, of Duquesne, and Dorian Wood, 24, of McKees Rocks. All were charged with possession with intent to deliver drugs and receiving stolen property, sheriff's Lt. Jack Kearney said.
Firearms charges also were filed against Morrison, who was wanted on charges of indecent assault, burglary and a probation violation, and Wood, who was wanted for a parole violation, Kearney said.
Deputies recovered a loaded handgun and two shotguns, one of which was reported stolen, he said. Narcotics, including 95 individual baggies of crack cocaine and 17 stamp bags of heroin, also were seized.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and officers from Pittsburgh, Duquesne, McKeesport, and West Mifflin participated in the arrests.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Norwin High School health teacher charged with selling heroin
- Pirates notebook: Locke makes bid for final rotation spot, Tabata cut
- West Homestead man taken into custody after 8-hour standoff in Hempfield
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 4, Twins 2
- Mother, grandparents of starved boy sentenced to prison
- Route 50 work to begin Monday in South Fayette
- Plagued by bomb threats, Yough offering $1,000 reward
- Narduzzi set to begin more critical evaluations during Pitt football spring drills
- North Fayette company changes defendants in Antonio Brown endorsement lawsuit
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia