Three arrested, guns and drugs seized in West Mifflin raid
Three men were arrested and guns and drugs seized on Friday when Allegheny County Sheriff's deputies and federal and local authorities went to a home in West Mifflin.
The men were identified as: Noelle Catlin, 27, of West Mifflin; Howard Morrison, 21, of Duquesne, and Dorian Wood, 24, of McKees Rocks. All were charged with possession with intent to deliver drugs and receiving stolen property, sheriff's Lt. Jack Kearney said.
Firearms charges also were filed against Morrison, who was wanted on charges of indecent assault, burglary and a probation violation, and Wood, who was wanted for a parole violation, Kearney said.
Deputies recovered a loaded handgun and two shotguns, one of which was reported stolen, he said. Narcotics, including 95 individual baggies of crack cocaine and 17 stamp bags of heroin, also were seized.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and officers from Pittsburgh, Duquesne, McKeesport, and West Mifflin participated in the arrests.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt students clean up Mon Valley neighborhoods for annual service day
- North Versailles Township commissioner opposes closing Green Valley Primary School
- ReClaim McKeesport ambassadors transform vacant lot
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Penguins forward Downie becoming a hit with teammates
- Large-scale batteries are integral in shift to renewable energy
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Shale oil, gas finds put Mon Valley on path to renaissance, leaders say
- Cookies for Our Troops marches on
- North Huntingdon church shaken by youth pastor’s child porn rap
- Ebola watch lists to shrink