Three arrested, guns and drugs seized in West Mifflin raid
Three men were arrested and guns and drugs seized on Friday when Allegheny County Sheriff's deputies and federal and local authorities went to a home in West Mifflin.
The men were identified as: Noelle Catlin, 27, of West Mifflin; Howard Morrison, 21, of Duquesne, and Dorian Wood, 24, of McKees Rocks. All were charged with possession with intent to deliver drugs and receiving stolen property, sheriff's Lt. Jack Kearney said.
Firearms charges also were filed against Morrison, who was wanted on charges of indecent assault, burglary and a probation violation, and Wood, who was wanted for a parole violation, Kearney said.
Deputies recovered a loaded handgun and two shotguns, one of which was reported stolen, he said. Narcotics, including 95 individual baggies of crack cocaine and 17 stamp bags of heroin, also were seized.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and officers from Pittsburgh, Duquesne, McKeesport, and West Mifflin participated in the arrests.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Penguins missing Martin, Ehrhoff, Adams; prized prospect Pouliot called up
- Pittsburgh police break up customer fights over Air Jordan 11 shoes
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- EPA says it won’t regulate coal ash as hazardous waste
- As smokers seek Cuban cigars, retailers point to trade embargo
- Michigan State defensive coordinator a Pitt coaching candidate
- Madonna releases 6 songs after leak
- Pitt: Football coach hire comes 1st, athletic director 2nd
- Penguins’ defensive depth proves valuable
- Man involved with crash with officer dies in Pittsburgh hospital