Three arrested, guns and drugs seized in West Mifflin raid
Three men were arrested and guns and drugs seized on Friday when Allegheny County Sheriff's deputies and federal and local authorities went to a home in West Mifflin.
The men were identified as: Noelle Catlin, 27, of West Mifflin; Howard Morrison, 21, of Duquesne, and Dorian Wood, 24, of McKees Rocks. All were charged with possession with intent to deliver drugs and receiving stolen property, sheriff's Lt. Jack Kearney said.
Firearms charges also were filed against Morrison, who was wanted on charges of indecent assault, burglary and a probation violation, and Wood, who was wanted for a parole violation, Kearney said.
Deputies recovered a loaded handgun and two shotguns, one of which was reported stolen, he said. Narcotics, including 95 individual baggies of crack cocaine and 17 stamp bags of heroin, also were seized.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and officers from Pittsburgh, Duquesne, McKeesport, and West Mifflin participated in the arrests.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- NFL parity makes playoff chase a multi-team muddle
- LaBar: Timing perfect for Sting’s debut at WWE’s Survivor Series
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Finding balance between toughness, excessiveness key for Penguins’ Downie
- Iraqi family, torn apart for opposing Saddam, reunites in Pittsburgh
- Pirates trade Davis to A’s for international signing bonus money
- East Allegheny girls basketball team embraces new outlook
- Arziona’s Miller gets boost from Char Valley grad’s play
- Stores creating Thanksgiving dine-and-dash dilemma
- Horse racing industry banks on Wolf