South Side water service to be disrupted Wednesday
Water service will be disrupted for residents of Sarah Street between 26th and 29th streets on the South Side Wednesday.
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority will connect a new 12-inch water main at the intersection of Sarah and 29th streets.
Work begins at 7 a.m. and is expected to be completed by 5 p.m.
In the event of a water or sewer emergency, residents should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch at 412-255-2429 or 412-255-2409.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers notebook: Linebacker Timmons hoping for contract extension
- Uniontown teen charged in shooting of friend
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis’ intangibles provide 1st-line value
- Fire destroys home in Springfield
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Crosby scores twice, Malkin delivers OT goal as Penguins beat Blues
- Humane Society lifts quarantine on dogs at North Side shelter
- Hawaii confronts dengue fever cases
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Conn-Area to stage ‘Beauty and the Beast Jr.’