South Side water service to be disrupted Wednesday
Water service will be disrupted for residents of Sarah Street between 26th and 29th streets on the South Side Wednesday.
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority will connect a new 12-inch water main at the intersection of Sarah and 29th streets.
Work begins at 7 a.m. and is expected to be completed by 5 p.m.
In the event of a water or sewer emergency, residents should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch at 412-255-2429 or 412-255-2409.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins’ Fleury surrenders 7 goals in 1 period of NHL All-Star Game loss
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- Starkey: Rinaldo doesn’t belong in NHL
- Central Catholic’s Petrishen says he enjoys hectic recruiting process
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- Bloomfield bookstore owner bucks naysayers
- Lincoln roadway reopens ahead of schedule
- Flood victims’ family to receive $1.5M in damages
- Pitt notebook: Pitino: This year’s Pitt team not as talented as past years
- Pittsburgh police rescue 1-year-old buckled into stolen car
- PennDOT has to complete acquisition of 4 parcels, take down trees for New Stanton interchange on I-70