South Side water service to be disrupted Wednesday
Water service will be disrupted for residents of Sarah Street between 26th and 29th streets on the South Side Wednesday.
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority will connect a new 12-inch water main at the intersection of Sarah and 29th streets.
Work begins at 7 a.m. and is expected to be completed by 5 p.m.
In the event of a water or sewer emergency, residents should call PWSA Emergency Dispatch at 412-255-2429 or 412-255-2409.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Bell’s last-second TD lifts Steelers over Chargers
- Rossi: Just wait until Ben comes back
- Jefferson Hills councilors get results of audit
- Forward supervisors skeptical Pangburn Hollow Road will be repaved this year
- Steelers defense displays resiliency in victory over Chargers
- Clairton joins Live Well Allegheny campaign
- Kittanning grad Miller finds team in junior hockey ranks
- Steelers notebook: Receiver Bryant inactive for game vs. Chargers
- Connellsville Area High School German Club to present Oktoberfest Auto Show
- Education tech firm Acrobatiq does software to supplement college learning
- Penguins notebook: Left wing rotation puts Perron with Malkin